Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

RAW Discussion Thread

dunno bout this weeknext week probably can see triple h/cena vs orton/king bookah!!!rematch like you said tonightalthough orton should have got the title and had a reign till no mercy

So far this is planned.Triple H will do an in-ring interview.Vince McMahon will be on Carlito's cabana.

The whole Vince & Bastard son storyline is going to get f*cking boooooooorrrrring!! i beg they deal with it quicktime. When is lashley coming back?

"Black Lesnar" I dunno but he needs to stop with the juice. If he was off it and trimed down he'd be better and less clumsy.Cena to get booed in Mass? Last time it happened he nearly cried.

dunno bout this weeknext week probably can see triple h/cena vs orton/king bookah!!!rematch like you said tonightalthough orton should have got the title and had a reign till no mercy
well we know wt happened to cripple in his last tag match biggrin.gif *clutches quads*

No need to watch the main event, Cena retains beating King Booker.Lol Kennedy missing the mic.Kennedy vs Jeff

Another Vince and Kennedy meeting "He walks a little funny".That walk still makes me laugh. How can a 62 year old do that.

Here we go "business is about to pick up" Triple H is back on RAW.Vince set a 2 week deadline for this woman to come forward about the "son" *cough*Kennedy*cough*

Lol at this fat woman.Lol "miss the target" one eyed Wendy f*ck that."Carlito missed the target once or twice" "Looks to my Vince you got a hole in one"Best segment on RAW in a while.Carlito's sis LMFAO the hair. Explaining about having sex with his sister "everybodies been wit Calito's sister." "what gives shes not spitting"Lol Francis but known as Frank.HA!

I thought there was something on that piece of paper he had in his pocket.And why did they just run the sign as if the show was about to end!!

Bait he was gonna get his dad.Orton aint winning the title anytime soon.