Arsenal vs Sparta Prague

MrJibbles

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Walcott played upfront for about 10 minutes, basically when Denilson came on for Rosicky. He was bright first half, lost his way as the game went on, still very unsure in his decisions at times especially when in the final third. Once he can get that right, then he'll be a player. Eduardo is full of running, but hasnt connected with his team mates yet and fades, gonna need time. TBH its like watching Aliadiere again ATM.Robin looked tired, IMO Adebayor should have started, he had nice touches but he didnt offer himself much.Diaby has his 5 min cameos with sick touches and turns but then will let the game pass him by, granted it was his first game back, but by switching off and playing alongside Gilberto, it gives the attackers nothing.Rosicky got his first, I know Cesc scoring but Tomas will over take him.Senderos still isnt the Senderos of early '06...Prague aren't a bad side to be fair, but they dont derserve no place in the Champions League.It was funny when Rosicky scored cos even there 10 fans cheered, lol.Oh & our complete right hand side is starting to worry me, I think already this season we have seen all the options now & its just not right, I dunno if it cos it unbalanced, lacks attacking movement or what but I'll see what Wenger does when everyone is available at the same time.