Sign in to follow this  
MEIRELES.

Charging a Laptop.. Without using the main charging port

Can it be done?My laptop has no power and the pin in the laptop where the charger goes into has broken offIs there any other way I can charge it? Any other devices that can charge it?

Mans telling me £150 to fix a little pinThe laptop was litrally fresh.. Jacked from some company.. After a few months of me having it I put it on charge and when i took the charger out the pin come out with it biggrin.gifI bought the f*ckin laptop for £70 lol£150 you know.. Them chinese heads dont have a bar.

Yh that was definate karma!My laptop got the same kinna problem. ive given up wid fixing it.

Yh that was definate karma!My laptop got the same kinna problem. ive given up wid fixing it.
I thought I was slipping.. Your slipping too we both mentioned about this WAY BACK lolTony its called RM.. Only made for companys and schools

I thought I was slipping.. Your slipping too we both mentioned about this WAY BACK lolTony its called RM.. Only made for companys and schools
LOL, You remember. Maybe when I go back to uni i'll get someone to look at it for me.