Why didnt you bet Rsonist?

TF/S4DK

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its Me Bitches

HOw The mighty have fallenI remeber when arsenal fans used to argue and slew chelsea, man u and liverpool fansgive it a couple more years and they will be fighting it out with charlton fans

Bait you've lost it TF.Lol, you've become a joke.Did Rsonist really get to you that much?
lolExactly what i was thinking.I gave up with this sh*t stain of a thread on page 1, yet TF continued to post pictures and reply to himself, where no Spurs fans were in sight of the thread.biggrin.gifLMAOHe is beyond pathetic now.Go slash your wrists some more you manic depressive mug....

HOw The mighty have fallenI remeber when arsenal fans used to argue and slew chelsea, man u and liverpool fansgive it a couple more years and they will be fighting it out with charlton fans
Man Utd fans dont try it.I could dead you and Liverpool tho.It would be harder but definately possible.

LMAO[kurt angle] ITS TRUE, ITS TRUE [/kurt angle]We got too much ammo on arsenal.
Fire away. Remember don't be a cheerleader thats all I'm gonna say.

lolExactly what i was thinking.I gave up with this sh*t stain of a thread on page 1, yet TF continued to post pictures and reply to himself, where no Spurs fans were in sight of the thread.biggrin.gifLMAOHe is beyond pathetic now.Go slash your wrists some more you manic depressive mug....
That all you got. Psh your lame.You gave up cos you cant come back until you get a win. Stop lying to yourself.Depressive? I'm laughing.

That all you got. Psh your lame.You gave up cos you cant come back until you get a win. Stop lying to yourself.Depressive? I'm laughing.
The pictures went out last year mate, when Nah Blud and murks used to bury you on a daily basis. Get over it. You aint impressing no one.lol @ gave up.Some of us have lifes that havent been ruined by opposing fans, and u feel the ultimate need to get back at them online no matter what the cost.About lame.....pot kettle black strikes true here again.I have made you go nuts, the slewings you got in the summer, made you log off every night in tears, you are any mug who is suffering a near nervous breakdown.I suggest you draw for the blades again and get slashing -301534586_1cf6d60b53.jpg

lol @ me being a sucker, when your feelings have been mashed up so much during the summer you didnt even have no comeback, just logged off and punched walls and doors before cowering in the corner of your room, shivering and crying.The day Spurs lost to Sunderland, and i logged on here, and saw ur name next to posts, i woulda been right in believing arsenal had just won the premiership, fa cup, champions league, uefa cup, cup winners cup, league 1, league 2, la liga, serie A, the Bundasliga, and the World Cup.That is the levels you have lowered yourself to.Exactly what you call me, a cheerleader.Any hypocritical twat.

See thats what I mean about your ego, we sold out best player and top goalscorer ever, what am I gonna say?! Argue blindless like a clueless delusional Spurs fan, nah, no thanks. I just said enjoy cos a LOT of you will eat humble pie.Stop there, your lying. The day Spurs lost to Sunderland, I was in a different country, complete different time zone, and didnt login here until I returned, stop lying and please state facts or not at all.

Rsonist you know how football banter works, dont be so stupid.When you as a Tottenham fan can only draw for pictures from 2006 (Barcelona) and 1995 (Nayim), you become a cheerleader - cos they happened years ago and more importantly weren't done by your team (I'd actually respect you more if you drew for the Gazza pictures), but you know this cos your a "real" fan and Spurs fans are more intelligent than Arsenal ones...

Theres a reason why i only draw for them pics.Cause most arsenal fans on here dont know anything bout their team pre Wenger or even pre unbeaten run. The Nayim ones are pure joke, Seaman is priceless, they are posted for my and other Spurs fans amusement only, and i doubt any arsenal fans actually know that Nayim used to play for Spurs.And lol @ "real" being put like that, i dont know what you are getting at, but i can pretty much guarantee you, what i have spent on Spurs in my lifetime and the matches i have been to, you are nowhere near that mark with arsenal.Son dont even try it.

and i doubt any arsenal fans actually know that Nayim used to play for Spurs.
LMAO. Your not serious.Real meant for someone who harps on about being a "real fan" you should know who banter works.
Based on this forum, im probably very right.And i dont harp on about being real, certain posters know what i am about. I dont have to prove anything to anyone on here anymore.