Anyone do martial arts?

L

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my personal opinions from what i've studied in the pastMuay Thai is some straight up seek and destroy sh*t, but didnt entertain my imagination for long enough, normal boxing is much like this, fitnessed based, and all rounder for street fightingJudo/Ju Jitsu is for the proper self defence sh*t, grappling, counter acting, making someone look like a fool for tryin to f*ck wit u, again tho, it didnt hold my imagination for long enough and ended up bein the one got bored of quickest, then again, i was youngWing Chun (Kung Fu) is what i started to learn but then the school shut down, i liked this one the most cos it emcompasses so many forms of martial arts and is quite 'deep', the other thing that entertained me about it was the history and mythology behind it, and as u conquer one artform u can move on to a next one, Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi etci plan to take up again Kung Fu asap, jus gonna get as fit as i can first, so i dont feel hampered wen i go back into it