Tomorrow We Enter...

Mr. BLK

Europe is the bang bang for gig moneymy bredrins who live in Czech, teach english during the day and gig in the evening.... and theyre eating nicely, been there for years nowi feel like wasting myself here (music wise).... especially when i know the fans are there and show me alot of loveyour friends made the right choice in going to Poland

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad works for SWTi wish i was free for TFL, i pay £2 for a tube travelcard but cant get no discounts for busseswhich is sh*t*also "i need to catch my train" is the easiest way to doox out REEAALL quick after f*ckin a new link lol

Guest the_truth_hurts

Reached a point where i'm in the early stages of a longer project (i.e. get my degree, start teaching, stack ££s, go and se the world, move abroad) Only plans i had for this year we're pass 1st year at uni and get an Xbox 360 and did both. By the end of the year plans are to have bank account firmly back in the black and keep progressing.

Tony, as much as I'd like to share my achievements. I'd rather not simply coz pm's are gonna be fly in again, questions, queries, advice etc. I'm still got a back log pm's to deal with. I guess its the price I pay for having a natural want to help people.Anyway, as you were.Remember, to achieve. Plan & commitment & JUST DO IT. Only you stop yourself from achieving what you want.

During 2007 I have definately stopped procrastinating as much.I haven't done anything groundbraking but I'm starting to buck my ideas up and I wouldnt say I'm at all lazy any more.I'm looking forward to my Mum getting better in 2008, that's the main priority.Then hopefully do okay in my A-Levels, make some money and such.I'm a realist so I'm not gonna say take over the world, I've got my goals.

so far:been workingfinished my second year of uni.promoted my girl to 'wifey' status.now/in the future:find my destiny/purpose in lifemove out/get my own yardstart to invest my money into something.CONTINUE TO STRESS LESS & BE HAPPY