DBZ set to shoot in Montreal

Medic

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad for a home made vid, film should be ten times better than this.
ahahah that was bad still that still aitn gonna excuse how babdly this film is gonna suck the ONLY way this film is gonn be good if its animated should just scarp the movie idea and make a dbz ova

ahahah that was bad still that still aitn gonna excuse how babdly this film is gonna suck the ONLY way this film is gonn be good if its animated should just scarp the movie idea and make a dbz ova
I swear they already made 13 movies though, plus the dragonball/GT movies.Gonna be bare hard to come up with something new.Might aswell jus do some next sh*t where all the bad guys come back and fight the Z-Warriors.TBH whether this film would be sick or utter shite ill probably just end up downloading it biggrin.gif

What saga would be the best for the film? (granted they're doing a saga)I'd have to go for Cell.
Android/Cell sagaShould start off when future trunks arrives to warn them etc etc.Apparentley the original plan a couple of years ago was to make 4 movies,sayan saga, frieza saga, cell/android, maji buu saga.

Android/Cell sagaShould start off when future trunks arrives to warn them etc etc.Apparentley the original plan a couple of years ago was to make 4 movies,sayan saga, frieza saga, cell/android, maji buu saga.
I'd like to see cell and marjin buu sagabut characters like buu and piccolo shuld be cgi and anyone who isnt human or sayian other wise its just going to look proper dumblike some of the x men characters like juggernaught and saber tooth looked f*cking swag

Oh my dayz... you man raise a good issue... whoever plays piccolo will look like a d*ckhead and what about Vegeta and goku and their hair...biggrin.gif... can imagine this ending up sh*t like street fighter.

Oh yeah, does anybody know if the Super Saiyan 5 was true.
GOD NOss4 wasnt even real n shouldnt have existed, the way it was ahcived makes no sence if all it took was for them to gain controll of there monkey form why didnt vegeta do it when he fought goku he was in full controll, in fact why did he lose controll when he changed it to a monkey before ss4>_> f*ck GT *reads manga*aslo they cant do the cell saga or buu saga or even the namek one the story wont make sence to the random hollywood d*ckheadthey will probz make something up and they its a very very very step fall downwardsthe only manga the americans should be let witin 100 miles of is death note anything else shud be hidden

GOD NOss4 wasnt even real n shouldnt have existed, the way it was ahcived makes no sence if all it took was for them to gain controll of there monkey form why didnt vegeta do it when he fought goku he was in full controll, in fact why did he lose controll when he changed it to a monkey before ss4>_> f*ck GT *reads manga*aslo they cant do the cell saga or buu saga or even the namek one the story wont make sence to the random hollywood d*ckheadthey will probz make something up and they its a very very very step fall downwardsthe only manga the americans should be let witin 100 miles of is death note anything else shud be hidden
i never even watched GT it was some joke ting its gonna be a freeza saga, cant complain it was a good saga and also good ending (better than cells any way),

i never even watched GT it was some joke ting its gonna be a freeza saga, cant complain it was a good saga and also good ending (better than cells any way),
freeza? so how are they planning to explain why they are on another planet ,how the dragon balls work, who vegeta is why goku is smashed up n late leaving on a real tho superman>>gokuno hype