Anyone been Disneyland?

Guest Radio Raheem

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio Raheem
disney is alritei didnt mind itif you take life too seriously then it really isnt the place 4 youplace is overly big thoi think its 4 times as big as barbados if i remember correctly
da f*ck biggrin.gif

yeah sea world is apart of the multi pass thingyplace is good
Trust, the best ride was (I cant remember the name) but it was blue & green dragons. It went throughout the theme park. Overly shower.Basically if you go there, just ask for directions to the best ride there. There's only one & its the one I'm talking about.Universal studios has some sick ones too.Also go to the where the disney globe is. They had some sick space ride that was OVERLY BIG.I felt like a child when I went lolThe memories just rushing back 'wwwwwwwwwow' I had a good time

Been to Disneyland California last year. It's a cool day out, the rides are alright, but not very intense since it's basically a kids park. It's sick meeting all the Disney characters strolling round though. When I went there, it was their 50th Anniversary celebration as well, so there was a massive fireworks/music display, which was amazing. And a British accent will do you good with the females you run into