IS IT ME OR IS.....

SHOCKWAVE

Its sh*t.HH is dead. Once again an album I anticipate is wack. The best HH I've d/l'ed is the only piece I even liked and that was Drought 3. Everything has been pretty poor. Kanye's is a 3-3.5/5 album with everything else being worst.Please Lord, let Weezy F drop an album this year.

it wernt sh*t, it was jst boring. i really liked kanye's graduation.im REALLY anticipatin Lupe's The Cool and Waynes Carter 3
Thats exactly why it was sh*t. Same ol' talk. I'm this, I'm that, I got this, I got that, I'll do this to you...50 is the sort of dude that isnt looking to push boundaries. He's just looking to do what everyone thats doing it right now is doing, but tryna do it better. The beats are sub-par and theres no good club tracks. The best tracks have been released apart from the Mary J where Rich Harrison blessed him with suttin good, but apart from that its sh*t. Lack of diversity being the main problem.*Waits for Usher, Mariah Carey, Keyshia Cole and Whitney to release while shouting "f*ck HipHop"*

Thats exactly why it was sh*t. Same ol' talk. I'm this, I'm that, I got this, I got that, I'll do this to you...50 is the sort of dude that isnt looking to push boundaries. He's just looking to do what everyone thats doing it right now is doing, but tryna do it better. The beats are sub-par and theres no good club tracks. The best tracks have been released apart from the Mary J where Rich Harrison blessed him with suttin good, but apart from that its sh*t. Lack of diversity being the main problem.*Waits for Usher, Mariah Carey, Keyshia Cole and Whitney to release while shouting "f*ck HipHop"*
Wait a minute, you said yourself you anticipated this album so you of all people should've known THIS would be the main content of the album...Stop bitching and keep it moving...

Wait a minute, you said yourself you anticipated this album so you of all people should've known THIS would be the main content of the album...Stop bitching and keep it moving...
LOL dont catch feelings because your Genre is absolutely sh*t. Rap guys dont even get used on features or remixes no more. Dancehall will take over.Theres ways of doing that sort of talk. Even The Massacre had more diversity than this. You had the introspective songs like Ryder Muzik, the drug talk but in a smart way in Baltimore Love Thing, the stick up kid song Ski Mask Way, Im Supposed To Die another "I'll do this to you" track but with a much better beat than all of this sh*t and better lyrics and hook.The subject matters will always be the same, its 50. The difference will always be the delivery and execution, which in this case was very lazy, lacked creativity and thought as well as beats being very poor at best.Like I've said if you wanna hear a gangster rap type album listen to Mavado - Gangsta For Life: The Symphony of David Brooks. Thats how you put together an album of the same type of talk but its more believable 'cause he's still "deyah pon di gullyside" (literally Casava Piece is on a Gully side where waste and sewage resides) and literally still lives what he's talking, has better hooks then every song on this junk and better lyrics and concepts50s hooks aint even doing it on this album. Its a poor poor album. Beats on The Massacre bang much harder than this. And what happened to this talk of it showing a emotional/human side? He lied*puts on Mavado to hear some real gangsta in 2000 and 9 compared to this rap sh*t*

50 without swear words is like cinema without popcorn, popcorn wont make the film better but it just feels wrong without it.
Nah theres swear words. I hear what it is is on one track there a bleeps 'cause he's talking about killing cops, so its like Pearly Gates. The rest of the tracks have swear words its just one part on that song

LOL dont catch feelings because your Genre is absolutely sh*t. Rap guys dont even get used on features or remixes no more. Dancehall will take over.Theres ways of doing that sort of talk. Even The Massacre had more diversity than this. You had the introspective songs like Ryder Muzik, the drug talk but in a smart way in Baltimore Love Thing, the stick up kid song Ski Mask Way, Im Supposed To Die another "I'll do this to you" track but with a much better beat than all of this sh*t and better lyrics and hook.The subject matters will always be the same, its 50. The difference will always be the delivery and execution, which in this case was very lazy, lacked creativity and thought as well as beats being very poor at best.Like I've said if you wanna hear a gangster rap type album listen to Mavado - Gangsta For Life: The Symphony of David Brooks. Thats how you put together an album of the same type of talk but its more believable 'cause he's still "deyah pon di gullyside" (literally Casava Piece is on a Gully side where waste and sewage resides) and literally still lives what he's talking, has better hooks then every song on this junk and better lyrics and concepts50s hooks aint even doing it on this album. Its a poor poor album. Beats on The Massacre bang much harder than this. And what happened to this talk of it showing a emotional/human side? He lied*puts on Mavado to hear some real gangsta in 2000 and 9 compared to this rap sh*t*
Looool...Out of all the recent hits in HH, R'n'B, Dancehall etc, how many have had HH features compared to Dancehall. Bar This Is Why Hot, I cann't think of ANYLook at you wrote previously. YOU said, ''He's saying the same ol', I'm this, I'm that''. YOU'RE the one who made the point, THE CONTENT is the same. You said nothing about style, delivery etc....It's funny how you keep coming back to the whole gangsta thing and you've been saying it for a while. Like, you make it seem that the whole gangsta ethos is cornerstone of HH music when in truth HH is much more diverse than that. In fact, HH is more diverse than Dancehall music anyway....

Looool...Out of all the recent hits in HH, R'n'B, Dancehall etc, how many have had HH features compared to Dancehall. Bar This Is Why Hot, I cann't think of ANYLook at you wrote previously. YOU said, ''He's saying the same ol', I'm this, I'm that''. YOU'RE the one who made the point, THE CONTENT is the same. You said nothing about style, delivery etc....It's funny how you keep coming back to the whole gangsta thing and you've been saying it for a while. Like, you make it seem that the whole gangsta ethos is cornerstone of HH music when in truth HH is much more diverse than that. In fact, HH is more diverse than Dancehall music anyway....
Both MIMS singles (second one has Cartel and Vegas), theres a Wall-to-Wall remix with Ele, theres a Beautiful Girls remix with Cham, then you've got Kat Deluna with Ele and Eve's 2nd single with Sean Paul not to mention Jr. Reid's resurgence (tune with Fat Joe, Fabolous0 and the number of features expected on upcoming albums. OK maybe I never elaborated (couldnt be bothered) but when questioned I did. The fact that theres no diversity was my problem. No human side to what he's saying.Gangsta is the main ethos of the type of HipHop being discussed here. Like I said in another thread HipHop doesnt serve a purpose unless its deep, 'cause the club tracks are wack more often than not, same goes for their fairytales for gangsta lifestyle they supposedly live.I dont believe 50 anymore is also another reason why this album is garbage. He's just saying sh*t people wanna hear instead of talking about whats really good in his life.Lets not discuss diversity of Dancehall, you wouldnt know man like Anthony B or Shane-O. Dancehall artists arent priviliged enough to come from different backgrounds. Most are from deprived areas and real ghetto's so what they see and talk about does reflect their lives. Remember Dancehall is from a little island called Jamaica with a population of around 3million people and two cities in the whole country. Its not gonna be anywhere near as diverse as HH which comes from, f*ck the whole of America, New York is most probably bigger and more diverse than Jamaica. Come on now, lets be real. At the end of the day, f*ck the diversity, if you want suttin different just fling on a Jah Cure, Sanchez or Beres and they will put you in that mood.But you hear tune's like Cham's 'Ghetto Story' and more recently 'Conscience', or Bugle's - 'What I'm Gonna Do', Busy Signal's 'These Are The f*cking Days', Mavado 'Dying' you will hear ghetto man talking reality rhymes, 50 and his compadres do none of this.Thats not even the conscience Dancehall artists. Trust HH lost. Dancehall's summer was flaming hot, HH's is a shambles.If you dont believe what I'm saying listen to Mavado's album, beg yuh do. 50 shoulda pushed his album back to take that formula

If you happened to live in a world, where you never heard any of the leaked tracks then this album would be alright, but it gave me the same dissatifaction as the Sway album, and thats not a good thing....The features are poor, bar Robin Thicke.I've never listened to 50 for word play, more flow & hunger. When he raps murda, murda, kill, I dont believe it.

Add Elephant Man on Swizz Beats - Money In The Bank remix to my list.p.s. this was a pro thread jack. Theres another thread for this