APPLYING RULES WRITTEN 1000 YEARS AGO TO MODERN LIFE IS STUPID

ukhh_187

Whilst trying to tell me that i'm refusing to believe something thats personal to me just because i don't agree with you. You don't know how i feel after bussing a load inside some warm punani, you'll never know.
I was trying to tell you from a female point of view. Every guy on here gases about us 'emotional bitches' and it feels like you're being stubborn.I count you as one of the more mature members of the forum, I'm taking on board what you're saying whilst giving you my views.Never mind.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In your analogy the black person is obviously speaking sense, thats fact.What im saying is you cant really compare it to something like the creation of the world because non of us have the slightest idea of what went on, either way, we just have our belief's.
I haven't personally researched it myself, but last time i checked, evolution is a theory based on facts and scientific evidence. Not 'beliefs'

the title of this thread is dumb'modern' democracy civilization mathematics architecture invented thousands of yrs ago is still used todaydoctors still swear by the hipocratic oathi could go onas a christian i genuinely believe the teachings of CHRIST (not the old testament) are the best rules to live ur life by and the world would be a much better place if more people christian or otherwise follow themobviously u dont need to follow a religion or believe in a higher power to reach the same conclusions that are made in the gospelsbut i think human beings have evolved in such a way that the majority of us are predisposed to having these kinds of irrational beliefs and im no exception which is why i feel no shame in being a christian

I was trying to tell you from a female point of view. Every guy on here gases about us 'emotional bitches' and it feels like you're being stubborn.I count you as one of the more mature members of the forum, I'm taking on board what you're saying whilst giving you my views.Never mind.
It aint as if I'm not taking on board what you're saying. I understand that's how you personally feel. But I'll still say it is completely different for everyone, even amongst females. Think about a prostitute that sleeps with 10 men a night, i'm sure she don't really business.

LOG its definatly diff for a woman then a man when it comes 2 sexwe hav to open our legs and allow him to enter us, its a lot more of an intrusion 4 usi dont think its right 2 compareso ur not having sex again until u marry?
I agree, this is what I meant when I said the girl giving the guy a piece of her etc.I'm not trying to compare per se, its hard to differentiate as the topic is so complex.No I'm not having sex again til I get married.

I haven't personally researched it myself, but last time i checked, evolution is a theory based on facts and scientific evidence. Not 'beliefs'
Im not talking about evolution, I dont have a problem with that.Im talking about the creation of the world, the big bang THEORY.

as a christian i genuinely believe the teachings of CHRIST (not the old testament) are the best rules to live ur life by and the world would be a much better place if more people christian or otherwise follow themobviously u dont need to follow a religion or believe in a higher power to reach the same conclusions that are made in the gospelsbut i think human beings have evolved in such a way that the majority of us are predisposed to having these kinds of irrational beliefs and im no exception which is why i feel no shame in being a christian
I get you. I see you say you dont believe in the teachings of the old testament, but do you believe that God created the world in 7 days or not? Do you believe a man parted sea and plagues of sh*t came down etc etc

Im not talking about evolution, I dont have a problem with that.Im talking about the creation of the world, the big bang THEORY.
Oh seen. Yea big bang theory is a bit out there.But even so, believing in evolution debunks alot of the idea of how God created the world doesn't it?

No I'm not having sex again til I get married.
i respect that 2 the highest but check thisu see like how u proper saved urself 4 ur ex and u lost ur virginity 2 him bcuz u thought he was the 1 (well i no thats how i felt anyway) and u probably evisioned urself being with him 4 x amount of yearsnow ur not 2gether u feel incredibly pissed that u gave it up 2 him wen u get married, god forbid, but suppose it dosent work out u will be left feeling very pissed that something u hav tried 2 retain so long has once again been wasted on an undeserving person so i dont understand wat it is that motivates u 2 wait because even tho its a good thing 4 me it just seems like u cud potentially be setting urself up for a very big drop if worse comes 2 worsenot cursing ur future just want 2 see if u think ur prepared 4 that possible let down again

the title of this thread is dumb'modern' democracy civilization mathematics architecture invented thousands of yrs ago is still used todaydoctors still swear by the hipocratic oathi could go on
I SEE HOW NON OF THIS INVOLES RELIGEON

i respect that 2 the highest but check thisu see like how u proper saved urself 4 ur ex and u lost ur virginity 2 him bcuz u thought he was the 1 (well i no thats how i felt anyway) and u probably evisioned urself being with him 4 x amount of yearsnow ur not 2gether u feel incredibly pissed that u gave it up 2 him wen u get married, god forbid, but suppose it dosent work out u will be left feeling very pissed that something u hav tried 2 retain so long has once again been wasted on an undeserving person so i dont understand wat it is that motivates u 2 wait because even tho its a good thing 4 me it just seems like u cud potentially be setting urself up for a very big drop if worse comes 2 worsenot cursing ur future just want 2 see if u think ur prepared 4 that possible let down again
kurious wtf are u on about lol biggrin.gif

Yeah I did lose it to him because I thought he was the one, infact I still do now. We ended on good terms and will probably get back together in the near future, and when we do, I want to be right.Should we not, I can reason with your argument, but this is where my faith steps in.Had I been strongly grounded in my faith originally, I wouldn't have lost my virginity in the first place.I am fully trusting God to only put me in a situation that I should be able to handle, so when I meet my husband, I will have met him because God has ordained that he is the 'one' and therefore I'm not even anticipating the prospect of us breaking up, or me feeling that I have 'wasted' myself on yet another person.This is why I'm totally prepared for the possibility of my marriage God forbid, failing. Do you get what I mean? Its kinda hard to explain.

Kurious im sure LOG waiting for so long with that 1 person she will know wether or not he is right for her.You have to go through alot in a relationship before you get married even, providing you give the relationship long enough and its not 1 of these 1 year relationships going into marriage.You can never be certain of anything in life but you can reduce the risks.

i see what your saying,its admirable of LOG to say this, but i doubt shell hold it up, god knows when she will get marriedi think the sentiments are good tho, obviously its a case of waitin til shes ready again