APPLYING RULES WRITTEN 1000 YEARS AGO TO MODERN LIFE IS STUPID

ukhh_187

i dont think no sex before marriage is one of the commandmentsif that was the case a good 95% of you are bastard children and you parents will rot in hellnobodys perfect but everyone tries to live according to them commandments in some form of way
it isnt but it is somthing the bible says is wrong. so it is a 'rule'

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it isnt but it is somthing the bible says is wrong. so it is a 'rule'
its not really a ruleits just frowned uponbut good can come of it
it is not meant to be funny its a plainface and telling someone to shut up if he has hes views keep it to himself dont tell everyone there stupid for believing theres alot of things i could have said to him but the picture sums it up
if it wasnt meant to be funnyyou wouldnt have posted it would youwould have just told them to shut up

What ive clocked is people who go out of their way to discredit religion they are just pissed they dont get it, they see people believing certain things and they are jealous they cant have such feelings so they diss it.
are u proud of being a christian? (everyone can answer this aswell)

Not even gonna go into this debate.But on the sex before marriage thing, God sighted us as sexual beings, but wanted us to confine that act to marriage. Its all about giving that one part of you to your spouse and no one else. The reason why most people don't agree with this is because we've become really desensitized and have stopped seeing sex as the single most precious act of love that you can show to your spose/partner.People forget that everytime you sleep with someone they take a little piece away from you.If I could do one thing over in my life it would have been to refrain from having sex with my ex.

What ive clocked is people who go out of their way to discredit religion they are just pissed they dont get it, they see people believing certain things and they are jealous they cant have such feelings so they diss it.
Agree completely.People have the intrinsic need to understand, and when they don't, they rubbish it.I am extremely 'proud' of my faith.

Do you TRULY believe that?Surely you can't.People aren't pissed that they 'dont get it', they just find it silly to believe in something some random duded wrote in some books with absolutely no proof whatsoever.. Yes, you can make a similar comparison to science and say "Yea but how can you believe something some random scientists wrote", but the main difference is that science experiments are carried out multiple times and are independantly verified by MANY different people, not just a few (eg Islam, Christianity, Judaism etc etc)

Do you TRULY believe that?Surely you can't.People aren't pissed that they 'dont get it', they just find it silly to believe in something some random duded wrote in some books with absolutely no proof whatsoever.. Yes, you can make a similar comparison to science and say "Yea but how can you believe something some random scientists wrote", but the main difference is that science experiments are carried out multiple times and are independantly verified by MANY different people, not just a few (eg Islam, Christianity, Judaism etc etc)
Like Face Off said in another thread, if you are not homo why say "IM NOT HOMO", that indicates an underlying factor.If you dont believe in something no need to bring it up.

^^ Got the jist.Just like I said.The killer is people think im harsh when I say most girls cant be wifed these days due to sexual past.
This is true. Can you believe the average number of sexual partners for british females today is 10? That is disgusting!The idea of even having more than 1 sexual partner in my history repulses me so fingers crossed me and my ex get back together and get married.

are u proud of being a christian? (everyone can answer this aswell)
mum and nan raised me christiandad was a jehovahs witnessmy turned rastaand i feel uncomfortable around jehovahs due to my experience of them forcing their religion on mewhen i was around 15/16 when if they had came on a relaxed approach i probably woulda got a bring inbut my da ruined thatso im just floating around

Guest Seriouss
Agree completely.People have the intrinsic need to understand, and when they don't, they rubbish it.I am extremely 'proud' of my faith.
I think thats completely untrue.Some people are logical and scientific. If I walked in on my man naked on top of another woman I would say it would be fair to ASSUME that they were doing something. My adult brain would not be clouded by his lies.So why would I believe some church telling me to ignore all I have seen about evolution and all the evidence around us and instead believe that God created men from clay?!