Recommending music

CRACKTRO

What's Desire saying?Haven't heard it yet.Murs - The Pain >>>
First time I listened to Desire I wasn't too sure about it. The I left it to play, and I absolutely love it. Although Body Baby should never have left Pharoahe's mind, it's grown on me. The album has got bars and beats. When you get a chance to listen to it, check out Hold On with Erykah Badu, and When The Gun Draws. Big big tracks. And the Trilogy track. His story telling trakcs are sick. It's better than Queens as it's more detailed.The Pain is a sick track. I had that instrumental on repeat for ages.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* coughs * masta ace * coughs *oh did anyone watch the mecury music award thing the other night ?lol at dizzees performance , what the fcuk was semtex wearing , some 80s shoulder pad jacket and that fake moustache didnt want the klaxons to win , wanted the female act to win , forgot what they were called

coleridge taylor-perkinson - where do I go from here (sonny carsons theme)http://www.zshare.net/audio/353183372a4537/as far as albumsj-live-the best part (big album)binary star -masters of the universejulie dexter-dexterityjulie dexter - conscioussmoothe da hustler - once upon a time in americasmif n wessun - da shininjamal (from def squad) - last chance, no breaksras kass-soul on iceedan- beauty and the beatanthony david - 3 chords and the truththe un - un or u outlucy pearl - lucy pearla tribe called quest - the low end theoryblack milk - popular demandbrand nubian - all for one

Aight some hip hop essentials - A tribe called quest - midnight maraudersCamp Lo - Uptown Saturday NightDe La Soul - Stakes Is HighGangstarr - Moment Of TruthGoodie Mob - Soul FoodHeltah Skeltah - NocturnalJeru The Damaja - The Sun Rises In The EastMasta Ace - Sitting On ChromeO.C. - Word LifeOrganized Konfusion - StressOutkast - AqueminiPete Rock & CL Smooth - The Main IngredientThe Roots - Illadelph HalflifeRoots reggae -Bunny Wailer - Blackheart ManDennis Brown - Money In My Pocket (compilation)Freddie McGregor - Big ShipGregory Isaacs - Extra ClassicJacob Miller - Collectors Classics (compilation)Peter Tosh - Legalize ItSugar Minott - Black Rootsshould be enough for now...

coleridge taylor-perkinson - where do I go from here (sonny carsons theme)http://www.zshare.net/audio/353183372a4537/as far as albumsj-live-the best part (big album)binary star -masters of the universejulie dexter-dexterityjulie dexter - conscioussmoothe da hustler - once upon a time in americasmif n wessun - da shininjamal (from def squad) - last chance, no breaksras kass-soul on iceedan- beauty and the beatanthony david - 3 chords and the truththe un - un or u outlucy pearl - lucy pearla tribe called quest - the low end theoryblack milk - popular demandbrand nubian - all for one
big up on the binary star!

Oh yeahDr. Dre - 2001Lucy Pearl - Lucy PearlBusta Rhymes - The ComingBig Noyd - Armed and Dangerous (Sick best of mixtape)Ginuwine - The BachelorMusiq - AijuswanaseingNas - IllmaticNas - It Was WrittenObie Trice -Cheers (there are some weaker tracks, but this album on a whole as big)Platinum Pied Pipers - Triple P (Kinda like the roots in that they play instruments, but it is big and kinda different)Portishead - DummyScarface - The FixSticky Fingaz - BlacktrashSunshine Anderson - Your Woman

nahhhhhhhhhhhsome ppl here have got TASTEif that aint enuf classic 90s hip hop for u....artifacts - between a rock and a hard placeblack moon - enta da stage (best hip hop album ever ever imo)gravediggaz - 6 feet deepbeatnuts - street levelpete rock & cl smooth - mecca and the soul brother, main ingredient, all souled outshow & ag - good fellaslord finesse - the awakeningblazhay blazhay their first album name escapes meaz - doe or diegza - liquid swordsraekwon - only built for cuban linxdas efx - dead seriousedit how can i forget diamond d stunts blunts and hip hop

coleridge taylor-perkinson - where do I go from here (sonny carsons theme)http://www.zshare.net/audio/353183372a4537/
This song is sick bruh. Props for that link.Which reminds, for those into their old school soul music.Donny Hathaway - A Donny Hathaway Collection^^^Very very very very big easy listening.

I haven't listened to Cuban Linx for time. I lost it. I' going to have to go to my das hosue and get it off of my computer there. Haven't heard it for time. Used to love off Rainy Dayz and North Star.
mite just run thru a few tracks myself for old times sake.also i never see anyone rate method man-tical on here yet,shits fire son

I haven't listened to Cuban Linx for time. I lost it. I' going to have to go to my das hosue and get it off of my computer there. Haven't heard it for time. Used to love off Rainy Dayz and North Star.
mite just run thru a few tracks myself for old times sake.also i never see anyone rate method man-tical on here yet,shits fire son
Tical was big, but I thought Judgement Day was better. Tical 0 was garbage through and through.I swear...mid 90's hip hop completely shits on hip hop these days bar certain artists like Pharoahe Monch and other artists of that calibre.

Tical is SICKDidn't like it didn't understand the bars but gave it a listen a few months ago was bumping it for time

Tical was big, but I thought Judgement Day was better. Tical 0 was garbage through and through.I swear...mid 90's hip hop completely shits on hip hop these days bar certain artists like Pharoahe Monch and other artists of that calibre.
yh tical 0 was rubbishi swear moretime u can walk into hmv or yr online download site,and just get something based on the year it was released,albums come like some vintage wine ting

coleridge taylor-perkinson - where do I go from here (sonny carsons theme)http://www.zshare.net/audio/353183372a4537/
This song is sick bruh. Props for that link.Which reminds, for those into their old school soul music.Donny Hathaway - A Donny Hathaway Collection^^^Very very very very big easy listening.
all good, and yeah donny hathaway is no joke.another tune ive been jammin lately is:24 Carat Black - 24 Carat Black Themehttp://www.zshare.net/audio/3532384b63b217/it's live.for hiphop you might wanna check outroyal flush-ghetto millionaire (westwood used to rinse iced down medallions from this wayback)poor righteous teachers - new world ordermic geronimo - the naturalnine-nine liveztracey lee-many facez (well underated)

nahhhhhhhhhhhsome ppl here have got TASTEif that aint enuf classic 90s hip hop for u....artifacts - between a rock and a hard placeblack moon - enta da stage (best hip hop album ever ever imo)gravediggaz - 6 feet deepbeatnuts - street levelpete rock & cl smooth - mecca and the soul brother, main ingredient, all souled outshow & ag - good fellaslord finesse - the awakeningblazhay blazhay their first album name escapes meaz - doe or diegza - liquid swordsraekwon - only built for cuban linxdas efx - dead seriousedit how can i forget diamond d stunts blunts and hip hop
SICK.I lost mine, top slipping.