what shud I do?

streets.

personally my answers to peoples theoretical problems wud be no diffrent to my answer to there real problems on this forumhow wud i no if ther genuine or even care,for all iknow there all made up it maketh no diffrence to me,as a random user so the only test in play here is wether streets himself wud have this kind of problem in which case the people who slip up wudnt be people who are dense,they wud just be people who dont know streets

I have a similar problemShe told me bout this guy at her work that I knew (just knew him from the bits wasn't even an acquaintance) from back in the day.Said she doesn't even speak to himthen she was sleeping, it was 3 in the morning and he rings her phoneI wake her up and ask why this guy she's told me doesn't eveen speak to is ringing hershe said she didn't know and went back to sleep.So I connected by laptop to the TV, turned the TV to full volume and youtubed this..Then she walked out saying I was a prick and that she was trying to sleepand she hasn't answered my calls sinceIs she cheating?(PS - Streets is a c*nt and is joking, I'm being real)

I have a similar problemShe told me bout this guy at her work that I knew (just knew him from the bits wasn't even an acquaintance) from back in the day.Said she doesn't even speak to himthen she was sleeping, it was 3 in the morning and he rings her phoneI wake her up and ask why this guy she's told me doesn't eveen speak to is ringing hershe said she didn't know and went back to sleep.So I connected by laptop to the TV, turned the TV to full volume and youtubed this..Then she walked out saying I was a prick and that she was trying to sleepand she hasn't answered my calls sinceIs she cheating?(PS - Streets is a c*nt and is joking, I'm being real)
LLMMMAAAOOOO