"i used to live in brooklyn, held it down in the A-T-L and then moved to compton"

skankin' out

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know one guy who went to my college who buss them Akademiks tracksuits HARD. Them bait market ones with the big '9' on it. An then would buss some Docter Martens with it biggrin.gif Not even Timbs, DOCTOR MARTENS :D:D:D:D:D:D
LMAODoc Martins were in style when Wu Tang dropped 36 Chambers...

I found a bag of DVDs on the train, it weren't even proper DVDs but in CD cases.They were African films, there was one called Back From America, where these two kids...2%20RATS_CD.jpg... come back from America and start acting like 50 Cent, and they draw a woman of about 30, yet they are about 9 or 10.(I also found the 2 Rats DVD, they are hillarious)

I know one guy who went to my college who buss them Akademiks tracksuits HARD. Them bait market ones with the big '9' on it. An then would buss some Docter Martens with it biggrin.gif Not even Timbs, DOCTOR MARTENS :D:D:D:D:D:D
Ah yeah, reminds me.Many of them wear them Wu-Tang hoodies too :D

why do certain nigerian mans beg american road so much
im not bein rude but you can tell the ones who beg it differentlythey wear brands like fubu or LOT29 from head to toe and use words like"yo watup shawdy damn you lookin fine tonight why dont you give me your cell and you can holla atcha boyERM. biggrin.gif

Ah yeah, reminds me.Many of them wear them Wu-Tang hoodies too :D
Yeah they ALL have one.

i call them the ESMC...."East Street Market Crew"
Or Dalston Market Crew, or Wembley Market Crew
Or Shepard's Bush market crew
There outfit consists of something along these lines:-Sparkly denim jeans-Matching sparkly denim jacket-Flat pointy pink shoes-Pink handbag-T-shirt with pink glittery writing stating: '100% drama queen'-Pink hoops-Pink necklace-Pink costume jewellery ring-Pink bangles
nah them tops that say TOMMY GIRL, or MORGAN or DONTCHA WISH YA GIRLSFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME.LOL

I found a bag of DVDs on the train, it weren't even proper DVDs but in CD cases.They were African films, there was one called Back From America, where these two kids...2%20RATS_CD.jpg... come back from America and start acting like 50 Cent, and they draw a woman of about 30, yet they are about 9 or 10.(I also found the 2 Rats DVD, they are hillarious)
nah them two are actually men, just midgets. them nigerian films are f*cking funny!!! even when they aint tryna be.

nah them two are actually men, just midgets. them nigerian films are f*cking funny!!! even when they aint tryna be.
AAH Tom and Jerry biggrin.gif

why do certain nigerian mans beg american road so much
im not bein rude but you can tell the ones who beg it differentlythey wear brands like fubu or LOT29 from head to toe and use words like"yo watup shawdy damn you lookin fine tonight why dont you give me your cell and you can holla atcha boyERM. biggrin.gif
lmfaocome with the slang and all sortsang tite their accents aswell

Two certified goons

The baby blue or red all over tracksuit with a big yellow A9?I aint seen them in aaaaaggges. They always made peoples figures look like upsidedown triangles, because the arse area on them was huge and then they would narrow off and taper toward the ankle. It's mainly fresh Eastern Europeans that wear them though.

Two certified goons
LOL they are true goons. There are a lot of people who keep telling me that these guys are not kids, which I refuse to believe.Tom and Jerry was their best film, IMO.Also I would like to apologise to Naija for my minor lapse in heritage.