"i used to live in brooklyn, held it down in the A-T-L and then moved to compton"

skankin' out

not only denim but the single colour outfits are also bait.I'll see one man with - red And 1sred cotton baggy tracksuit bottomsred baggy hoodie that looks boog with some sh*t writing stitched on itred du-rag
thats a yardie thing tho
lol Don't try an pin it on the Jammos, that's a 110% African ting
Actually I've seen it on both sides still

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not only denim but the single colour outfits are also bait.I'll see one man with - red And 1sred cotton baggy tracksuit bottomsred baggy hoodie that looks boog with some sh*t writing stitched on itred du-rag
thats a yardie thing tho
lol Don't try an pin it on the Jammos, that's a 110% African ting
no group of people do colour coordinations more than yardies....

Jamaicans do it to, esp when theyre even in their own country around the American tourists.I remember bk a couple of years ago when me and my fam were in Montego Bay on holiday, my dad started spkin to one local Jamaican guy (my dads Jamaican so they started spkin patois amongst each other).My dad hates it when ppl beg america and lie bout where theyre from, especially when my dad dnt like Americans too tuff.So they were spkin n everything, then my dad asks him 'Where u from?' expecting him to say an area in Jamaica. The man comes out with 'Ahhh i'm from Texas!'.My dad gave him one serious plainface which then turned into a serious screwface, whilst the man was there laughing. He told him to stop lying and dnt beg america AT ALL. Esp when this guy was riding around on some rust infested bike and wearin some sandals that looked like they were made by cavemen.The guy then said how he was actually from Kingston. After that, my dad ended the convo and went bout his business.

i call them the ESMC...."East Street Market Crew"
Or Dalston Market Crew, or Wembley Market Crew
Or Shepard's Bush market crew
There outfit consists of something along these lines:-Sparkly denim jeans-Matching sparkly denim jacket-Flat pointy pink shoes-Pink handbag-T-shirt with pink glittery writing stating: '100% drama queen'-Pink hoops-Pink necklace-Pink costume jewellery ring-Pink bangles

Guest M12 Part 2
jus like how almost all road heads wear air maxes and nike joggers etc <<< fashion police where u at !!!...go any place where they beg ldn and u will see this...tis not an isolated case we r lookin at here with my fellow african brothersK-dot.1
LOL but fam these are english roads. You dont see man bopping road wearing kente cloth like "I used to live in Ghana. Used to kick ball with michael essien's bro and that."

why do certain nigerian mans beg american road so much
They embarass me. When someone like this talks to me I pretend I'm ghanian or something.
biggrin.gif WHAAAAATTTTTT??????!!!!We ain't cool now :D
i call them the ESMC...."East Street Market Crew"
Or Dalston Market Crew, or Wembley Market Crew
Or Shepard's Bush market crew
OH YEH!! :D