England's richest club

Eduardo da Silva

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldnt change it for the world.I dont expect arsenal fans to know this, seeing their fanbase is made up of glory hunters, businessmen, Chinese and fashion fans, but sometimes there is more to football than winning and losing.I cant explain it, and wont try to, knowing most of the arsenal fans on here started supporting after 2003/2004.

Wouldnt change it for the world.I dont expect arsenal fans to know this, seeing their fanbase is made up of glory hunters, businessmen, Chinese and fashion fans, but sometimes there is more to football than winning and losing.I cant explain it, and wont try to, knowing most of the arsenal fans on here started supporting after 2003/2004.
Its true which is why you get more atmosphere in a cemetry than at the Emirates at times but hey thats the price you pay for success and the table and the financial figures don't lie!

Don't worry about where Arsenal will finish you always gonna be in our shadow because guaranteed we will be playing Champions League football next season even with a 4th place finish as you sugguest, are you confident of a top half finish? let alone UEFA cup football.
*yawn*No.336 of general arsenal fans put downs to Spurs fans.You have some of the shittest fans in the league, rivalling Wigan and Boro for shitness, be proud, plastic mugs.And for the record, Uefa Cup and FA Cup is ours.And we will avoid relegation.

Don't worry about where Arsenal will finish you always gonna be in our shadow because guaranteed we will be playing Champions League football next season even with a 4th place finish as you sugguest, are you confident of a top half finish? let alone UEFA cup football.
*yawn*No.336 of general arsenal fans put downs to Spurs fans.You have some of the shittest fans in the league, rivalling Wigan and Boro for shitness, be proud, plastic mugs.And for the record, Uefa Cup and FA Cup is ours.And we will avoid relegation.
LMAO avoid relegation! aim high son aim high! avoiding relegation is along away from breaking into the top 4 as few of you mugs were touting at the beginning of the season!As i said "plastic" fans is the price you pay for success and something all "successful" clubs suffer from but then your club wouldn't know what that it is really would it? and to compare us to Wigan and Boro is a bit harsh considering we sell out our 60,000 seater stadium week in week out so as "plastic" as they may be they still turn out every week and did do at Highbury as well.

LMAO avoid relegation! aim high son aim high! avoiding relegation is along away from breaking into the top 4 as few of you mugs were touting at the beginning of the season!As i said "plastic" fans is the price you pay for success and something all "successful" clubs suffer from but then your club wouldn't know what that it is really would it? and to compare us to Wigan and Boro is a bit harsh considering we sell out our 60,000 seater stadium week in week out so as "plastic" as they may be they still turn out every week and did do at Highbury as well.
Your away support is one of the worst in the league, and usually that brings out fans that actually give a f*ck.Just a quick question, when was the last time you sold out an away allocation north of Manchester?

From the away games that I have been to I beg to differ but your Spurs blinkered opinion is hardly going to agree with mine.Im pretty sure that last season's 0-0 draw at St James Park sold out as it was on a bank holiday at a proper supporters time 3pm, and we all know 3pm kick offs are at a premium these days, allow travelling to the north east at 8pm on a Monday night when you got no annual leave from work. If the game is scheduled at 3pm on a Saturday you can travel anywhere in the country no problem.

Just let them have their 15 minutes of fame, you can't blame them they have got to make the most of itThe only time they are usually top of the league is the start of the season when no games have been played' just coz of alphabetical orderIt's Arsenal we expect the hype. It's only September and they are getting way too excited like they are miles ahead or something

From the away games that I have been to I beg to differ but your Spurs blinkered opinion is hardly going to agree with mine.Im pretty sure that last season's 0-0 draw at St James Park sold out as it was on a bank holiday at a proper supporters time 3pm, and we all know 3pm kick offs are at a premium these days, allow travelling to the north east at 8pm on a Monday night when you got no annual leave from work. If the game is scheduled at 3pm on a Saturday you can travel anywhere in the country no problem.
Funny you bring that 8pm monday night kick off thing up.We are up in Newcastle at 8pm on a monday in 3 weeks and its live on TV, yet from what i am hearing from various contacts is that we have applied to Newcastle for more than our allocated tickets. Upping to about 3,500 because our 2,500 had sold out.Guess some of us actually do care about our club, no matter how much sh*t been thrown our way and how sh*t we actually are.

Funny you bring that 8pm monday night kick off thing up.We are up in Newcastle at 8pm on a monday in 3 weeks and its live on TV, yet from what i am hearing from various contacts is that we have applied to Newcastle for more than our allocated tickets. Upping to about 3,500 because our 2,500 had sold out.Guess some of us actually do care about our club, no matter how much sh*t been thrown our way and how sh*t we actually are.
The question is will you be one of them 3,500?

The question is will you be one of them 3,500?
No, because i have already paid out for my tickets for October, Villa at home and Liverpool away.Its one of the first games i am missing this season.

So wait a minute, just too clarify. as soon as your an arsenal fan you are deemed to have a lack of loyalty for arsenal football club?Because you go on like spurs fans are the greatest thing since slice breadMaybe you use this argument as a insurance claim for when things aint going so well for tottenham on the pitch and it makes you feel a bit better.

So wait a minute, just too clarify. as soon as your an arsenal fan you are deemed to have a lack of loyalty for arsenal football club?Because you go on like spurs fans are the greatest thing since slice breadMaybe you use this argument as a insurance claim for when things aint going so well for tottenham on the pitch and it makes you feel a bit better.
Sorry, its just i know A LOT of arsenal fans who fall into the catogories i labelled above.And the majority do, its an almost proven fact.

Arsenal fans, you know you wont win the league, so make the most of the top while you can, you will crash and burn early 2008.You can all sit at home, watching the scores come through on bbc videprinter and call yourselfs 'supporters', laughing at Spurs, come on wherever, "spuds this, spuds that, lol at Tottenham, lol at Jol"Yet when i travel hundreds of miles to see my team get consistently beat up north, you lot think you can chat sh*t to me about SUPPORTING a team, yeah, f*ck off.....There is one arsenal fan that travels that i know of on this board, and he doesnt even post in the sports room.You lot are pathetic.
Rsonist and his quotables... He sets himself up everytime, when will he learn...Doesn't sit at my door so LMAO at Tottenham & Jol is a North London Legend! Shame its in the red half!Yawn, yawn, you travel far to watch a sh*t team get beat, bully for you! and more fool to you too.Rsonist me & you go to the same amount of games a year...

Arsenal fans, you know you wont win the league, so make the most of the top while you can, you will crash and burn early 2008.You can all sit at home, watching the scores come through on bbc videprinter and call yourselfs 'supporters', laughing at Spurs, come on wherever, "spuds this, spuds that, lol at Tottenham, lol at Jol"Yet when i travel hundreds of miles to see my team get consistently beat up north, you lot think you can chat sh*t to me about SUPPORTING a team, yeah, f*ck off.....There is one arsenal fan that travels that i know of on this board, and he doesnt even post in the sports room.You lot are pathetic.
Rsonist and his quotables... He sets himself up everytime, when will he learn...Doesn't sit at my door so LMAO at Tottenham & Jol is a North London Legend! Shame its in the red half!Yawn, yawn, you travel far to watch a sh*t team get beat, bully for you! and more fool to you too.Rsonist me & you go to the same amount of games a year...
Hows that a fool to me? Because i SUPPORT my team by paying good money knowing that they will probably get beat? Especially up north.....It goes back to what i said previously, sometimes football is more about winning and losing, and TF if you are being honest by saying you go to the same amount of games as me (how you know how many i go to, is beyond me), but i would expect you to understand this. But you are an arsenal fan, and so to you, the whole world revolves around your team. f*ck everyone else. So i wouldnt be surprised if you are just like the rest of your fanbase, ignorant utter cunts.

Your away support is one of the worst in the league, and usually that brings out fans that actually give a f*ck.Just a quick question, when was the last time you sold out an away allocation north of Manchester?
Lol.Lol, where do you make this sh*t up from???Look yeah.... WE BEAT THE SCUM 3-1! SOOOO SEKKLE YOUR KEYS YEAH & DON'T RUIN THE THREAD WITH YOUR SPURS BULLSHIT, LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!