Do you feel embarrised to buy sexual items?

Ashman.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the mint flavoured condoms, they make my pum feel all minty, kind of like after I've brushed my teeth, but say if I brushed my pum with Aquafresh instead.
LMFAO
FLAVOURED CONDOMS ARE FOR ORAL SEX ONLY IF YOU USE IT FOR SEX YOU WILL GET THRUSHREAD THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU DULT
I didnt know that. Ive used them like twice on my girl and nothings happened so far OR maybe she just dont know yet...lol

I like the mint flavoured condoms, they make my pum feel all minty, kind of like after I've brushed my teeth, but say if I brushed my pum with Aquafresh instead.
LMFAO
FLAVOURED CONDOMS ARE FOR ORAL SEX ONLY IF YOU USE IT FOR SEX YOU WILL GET THRUSHREAD THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU DULT
I didnt know that. Ive used them like twice on my girl and nothings happened so far OR maybe she just dont know yet...lol
Did she like the minty p*ssy sensation afterwards?

if you lash a girl and you see some discharge (that looks like porridge/rice pudding)DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT cos its THRUSHdont ponder on itdont tell me its your come (cos come does NOT have bits in it from what i gather)dont judge someone cos they have itdont co-sign me like you new this all along dont IGNORE ITJUST GET IT SORTED YEAH?

y do u get thrush?
next time you go clinic ask the nurse im not a doctor thats what it says on some leaflet and thats what the nurse told mehardly gonna make it up
Didn't say u were...jus wondered still...Ceazy cleared that urrrp biggrin.gif
cz is hardly someone i would expect someone like YOU to listen to on such a delicate issue it dont affect everyone but dont go assuming your one of the people it DONT affect better safe then sorry and your not a doctor.just go and ask them its their job to know.

Harmony >> Ann Summers.Who pays for condoms anyway?!
yehhh boii i dont feel no way for alla that onli the ova week i was in Ann Summers wid my man..its nuffin....and whats the point payin for condoms wen u can get em free...looool clinic is the 1.... i got hundreds..lol

Harmony >> Ann Summers.Who pays for condoms anyway?!
yehhh boii i dont feel no way for alla that onli the ova week i was in Ann Summers wid my man..its nuffin....and whats the point payin for condoms wen u can get em free...looool clinic is the 1.... i got hundreds..lol
Not everyone can fit into dem tings deya biggrin.gif