how long...

zlastboss

2007 lol.And nah i never liked IRC because of the bullshit addresses being impossible to remember.
IRC? it was ICQ the guy asked for.& nah ICQ is as good as dead in a way...There's still hardcore users who still use it...
Yeye i mean ICQ still lol, opened IRC up and got confused.But yea, i dont like ICQ because of the addresses

early 2000i was 9 n was bare happy
i didnt even know what a computer was at that age , too busy playing with polly pocket
lmaoi used to play solitaire on windows 3.1 when i was like 3/4or at least try to play it, f*ck knows what i was doinpowerpoint was sick doe back then, used to type sh*t then make slides n show my mumlmao i been neeky from day

About three months. I keep getting unwanted fans of my sister from America adding me and I feel rude to block and delete. And there was a time when I kept getting 1937033729010836 penis enlargement spams every day. So now, I'm very selective as to who to give my Email too because some c*nt manages to find it out.

Had my hotmail since 1998, remember making it in year 6.That became my msn address when i started using that in about 2001Then that email got bait so i switched to gmail when that came out..still use both for MSN though, mainly my googlemail but i cant let go of my old msn lol