Discuss this legendary quote from RWD

Guest Ryan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not bullshitmaybe your getting mixed up with vip NOW and rwd THENTRUSS ME even the guys did dumb things but people on vip are smarter now as most of us know each other and after the grim thread it wont be easy even for someone like mebelieve me the editing stats i made for rwd antics prior to mid 2006 are extremely accurate i could let cats out the bag now but that would go against what im about NOW why else you think exposures on here is dry cos we are smarter now and holding out there are so many weapons of mass destruction (stories with proof) that just aint gonna come out cos its like cuttin ya nose to spite ya face.basically people are NOW f*cking and shuttin up which is how it should be.

infact id say75% do it20% dont due to not being here5% dont do it but have come close but are shook and then view exposure posts more than ANYONE ELSE and manage to maintain a rep of good girl statusno names needed as i love all the ladies on this forum whether its for p*ssyhumourconvoadviceor general chatyou all have your use and so do i

• 4 months later...
95% is high, especially as we've got such a low percentage of females round here anyway.But I would say about 80% of people on this site have met someone off here but necessarily on a sexing vibe.
I'm telling you, the percentage is HIGHER.
Sky high
Meeting someone and jamming... thn meeting someone and f*cking are two VERY different things though.

95% is high, especially as we've got such a low percentage of females round here anyway.But I would say about 80% of people on this site have met someone off here but necessarily on a sexing vibe.
Sky high
Meeting someone and jamming... thn meeting someone and f*cking are two VERY different things though.
That's what I'm saying. And it's more likely for a female to meet a male off here rather than a female, cos:1 - the male to female ratio is like 5:12 - girls don't like girls lol.

Sky high
That's what I'm saying. And it's more likely for a female to meet a male off here rather than a female, cos:1 - the male to female ratio is like 5:12 - girls don't like girls lol.
looks like we can add you two to the linkage statistic at least god knows what u done when it came to the back of the flats

Sky high
looks like we can add you two to the linkage statistic at least god knows what u done when it came to the back of the flats
If that's what you wish to believe.