Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be from brum...

JJ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

llow these brummie goonbagsany delusional clowns just saw the videowhat is wrong with the garms they are slacking clothing wise looks like a blast from the pastThe ones with the music video look about 12
everyone up hear dresses about 5 yrs behindhave u seen that channel u video with that dude from leeds, why is he wearin a clima fit and one a dem primark parkers?goin north is like goin back in time

was with my cousin he was telling me to look out for his boys vadar and badness dont u rate them man?
YeahTheres some sick MC's in Brum..Just bare deluded kids who think that this is sick ruin it for the rest of themThe worst thing is these dudes prolly got a big(ish) following in there bits.
u midland guys r mad cousin got bored up coz he was slippin in wolves I think that is dumb thats like me going south london and getting bored up coz I am from east
Yeah this happens stillNot about going to Wolves on your one

If people from B'ham come to Coventry with there accent, they get dealt with quickly!
your an idiotcoventry is a sh*t holebirmingham is to coventry what london is to most of the ukyou beg uscov is quite possibly the safest place to go in midlands on your onecouple guys i know from there are safe but most of its just sh*t

id be embarassed to come from brum to , your coach station smells like a sewege, i always think the roof is gonna just callapse, it just doesnt look stable.i got a f*ckin hour wait there today, cant even sit on the coach cos im changin coaches.might have to take a walk to that bullring thing to kill some timei must say your selfridges looks kinda cool with all them bubble things on the outside of it though.

id be embarassed to come from brum to , your coach station smells like a sewege, i always think the roof is gonna just callapse, it just doesnt look stable.i got a f*ckin hour wait there today, cant even sit on the coach cos im changin coaches.might have to take a walk to that bullring thing to kill some timei must say your selfridges looks kinda cool with all them bubble things on the outside of it though.
tek train wherever your goin thennot that our train stations much betterpure hate for birmingham on vip2 tho, sheezus

im to poor ,and wont pay extra loli dont hate bham , like i said your selfridges bubble thing looks nice , i just hate your coach station lol
If ure chatting bout Digbeth coach station then fair enough, that station needs 2 fix up
yea the lovely digbeth.