TNA !mpact! Spoilers

Ego

*TNA Knockouts champion Gail Kim defeated a female foe. Her name was hard to make out.Impact:*Kurt Angle tries to apologize to Kevin Nash and get him to be at ringside with him. Nash promises to be at ringside to watch Angle get his a** kicked.LAX & The Steiners defeated TNA Tag Team champions AJ Styles & Tomko and VKM.*In a Fight for the Right Tournament bout, James Storm pinned Eric Young.*Kurt Angle tries to apologize to Kevin Nash and get him to be at ringside with him. Nash promises to be at ringside to watch Angle get his a** kicked.LAX & The Steiners defeated TNA Tag Team champions AJ Styles & Tomko and VKM.*In a Fight for the Right Tournament bout, James Storm pinned Eric Young.*Havok vs. Petey Williams vs. Shark Boy vs. Sonjay Dutt ended in a no contest when Team 3D hit the ring and laid out all four.**Kurt Angle defeated Sting to regain the TNA championship. Sting had Angle in the Scorpion Deathlock and pointed at Kevin Nash. Nash went to interfere but Sting hit him while he was on the apron. There was a ref bump. Angle nailed Sting with the Olympic Slam and a second referee, Earl Hebner, came out to count the pinfall. Angle acted as if he was happy with Nash, then flipped him off and left. Heber and the original referee Rudy Charles argued. Jim Cornette said he was going to review the decision.*Awesome Kong pinned Angel Williams.*They announce Jim Cornette will make a ruling before the end of Impact.*Junior Fatu defeated Robert Roode after Samoa Joe's interference. Christian Cage did commentary.Jim Cornette announces that Angle is indeed the new champion and at the Genesis PPV it will be Angle and Kevin Nash vs. Sting and a partner of his choice with the winner of the fall winning the TNA title.
shake my flipping headfirst off, fresh off your biggest ppv of the year you have your newly crowned tag-champslose against two nest teams and tag with some washed up teamand secondly as much as i dislike him, you have your world champ drop the belt back to kurt "triple h" angleand to make things worse set up a tag team match where the person who gets the fall, wins the belti swear i can see WCW in you week after week. . .

You seen the results for this weeks Impact?I'll just shake my head at TNA, putting Nash back in the ring is a disgrace the man looks awful and so much for pushing their own guys.I am SICK of this "push" Team 3D are getting beating down all the X Division guys, they claim it was a different division and infact they're just showing them as a bunch of jobbers and losers.

they signing david arquette aswell (no joke)

lmfao @ puttin Nash back in the ringmans like a pensioner nowTNA's fully swag now, f*ck lookin in for two hours of bullshit, 1 hr was bad enoughand i swear its so bait the commentators are readin off a script, last week when sting was bussin da bandana, one of dem d*ckheads sed it was sting a good 2 seconds b4 he pulled the bandana down (even then he still had the sunglases on )

Partial source: Wrestling Observer- TNA is in talks with former WCW World Champion and actor David Arquette about making his TNA debut. Apparently Arquette has contacted Johnny Fairplay to be his manager.
Jesus....When Santino Marella said it I thought he was jokingDo TNA not realise how incredibly bad a move this isI would say it's as bad as the Pacman saga bt i dunno...