barbers

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorpzz
wot barber u go? wot enz is it in and do u get involved in the joke slewingor r u the breh who sits there screwfacing waiting for trim??another level>>>>>>>a cut above>>>>real cuts>>>>>trendz>>>>>>>>_________
Big joes>>>>>>>>another level>>>>>>>a cut above>>>>real cuts>>>>>trendz>>>>>>>>_________I just wait for my haircut while listening to musicBig joes, forest gate, near the bus stop across the road from barclays bank, romford roadask for joe or bobby they'll leng your headpiece into a masterpiece

wot barber u go? wot enz is it in and do u get involved in the joke slewingor r u the breh who sits there screwfacing waiting for trim??another level>>>>>>>a cut above>>>>real cuts>>>>>trendz>>>>>>>>_________
Big joes>>>>>>>>another level>>>>>>>a cut above>>>>real cuts>>>>>trendz>>>>>>>>_________I just wait for my haircut while listening to musicBig joes, forest gate, near the bus stop across the road from barclays bank, romford roadask for joe or bobby they'll leng your headpiece into a masterpiece
forest gate is a no go zone for me

Slicks>>>>>>>Harrow Road, W10Sometimes I get involved in the football discussions. I usually just sit there with my dragon stout watching sky sports waiting for my trim.Got a hairdresser in the back so you always see a couple of buff chicks there.Pecky, Trini, Billy and Brownbread will give you a good trim. The other barbers are swag.

Who remebers getting the nike pattens in the back of you heard
i tried go different n got the adidas 3 stripes
some white boy in primary skool had umbro lmfao
LMAO!!
Dont laugh. I memba I asked for the nike pattern and they didnt have it...I asked for the adidas stripes they didnt have em...so I had to settle with the ugly reebok logo biggrin.gif. Could ave bin worse though used to see kids with diadora ones lol.