Martial Arts

Aquaman

Done kickboxing.I used to be a lethal guy.my sweeps and roundhouses >>> ___________________.My roundhouses were nearly as strong as the adults when I was 12ish
Thats what they say to everyone. "You have the power of an adult" or "You have the power of a blackbelt".Then watch the memberships come rolling in.Anyway one boxing right hook>>>

Make sense.Stick to throwing hands so you don't risk ending up on your back by throwing knees and kicks.Judo throws.Wing Chun when you've got man in your face.
someone going into a fight depending on judo in a real life situation would get hurt differently when they get see strikes coming their way.Wing chun is effective though

Baguazhanglearn to fight like a tekken character
Ent this what Neji does
Ninjitsu
Was gunna say this still*looks at self in avi*SeenReally.....A good thing to do is Karate its an external art....u wont be looking to shower...but when ur tryn punch the wall and mans face is in the wayhe wont wanna chat much more

^^^I dont think Karate would actually work in a proper real life situation.That Jeet kune do style is the elements Bruce Lee put together which was mainly wing chun and boxing
That is not true at allNot to say karae will make u bullet proof on its own...iy is a fundamental part of fighting

theres only the most effective for the purpose u need it i reckon. they all teach the same basic principles about movement, speed and power.. this is why some people jump frm MA to MA every 5 months, seeking the 'best'.then they still get slapped up by someone who's never been in a MA class.