Which superhero are you?

Guest Dr. Doom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Might Have To Ask For A Bloody namechange Truesay...You are The JokerThe Joker -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 65% Dr. Doom -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 62% Catwoman -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 55% Magneto -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 54% Lex Luthor -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 52% Apocalypse -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 49% Mr. Freeze -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 47% Riddler -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 47% Two-Face -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 46% Dark Phoenix -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 43% Mystique -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 42% Kingpin -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 42% Juggernaut -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 38% Green Goblin -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 38% Poison Ivy -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 36% Venom -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 35% The Clown Prince of Crime. You are a brilliant mastermind but are criminally insane. You love to joke around while accomplishing the task at hand

lol @being the jokermental home is you in the future
I come like lil Ze famdead off niggers laughin and smiling.Lol at me getting Joker and i used to call myself Revela (Reveller)

Guest Dr. Doom
I started this whole superhero phase.
elaborate
On vip2, I may add. I was the first to use a superhero as a name.
lies
Do not try it. I had my first account have a screen name change to Dr. Doom time ago before Ice deleted it.

im Nickelback
LOLYou are...drumroll please...Logan aka Wolverine! Born with a Napoleon complex, this dude gets things done his own way, often dismissing Prof. X's wishes. Driven and at one with nature, with no memory of his orgins, and partically indestructable, Wolverine is defiantly the most intriguing of the X-men, as I'm sure you are with your friends.YEH!

You are...drumroll please.....Wade Wilson aka Deadpool! Everyone's favorite merc! The merc with a mouth is a man of mystery. Hero? Villian? Sociopath? Deadpool makes his own rules and plays by nobody's game. He is an agent of chaos confined to a world of constricting order! He is smart and has an even smarter mouth!skaynebecause i said monkeys throwing their poo would be funny

You are...drumroll please...Jonothan Starsmore aka Chamber, everyone's (well, mine) favorite Generation X kid and as of lately X men! Born and reared in London, he is cursed by his frightening apperance-he has no lower jaw or chest-the result of the first manifestation of his mutant ability, when telekinetic energy literally exploded out of his chest. So naturally the boy is depressed and withdrawn, but also a sensative and hopeless romantic. Jono used to be a musician and heartthrob, so keep that in mind as well.