FUndermental...

Guest mattthernbsinger

Guest mattthernbsinger

they got an album deal now then?hmmmm.not sure if they will make it big there doe theres around 1000 unsigned black vocal ahrmony rnb gorup there100+ on major'shmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cant deny thattheirs is a boost in coat tail-riding when people here an artist from the states... They get the royal treatment in terms of award shows, performances & hype e.t.c. We have seen it countless number of times. Its the reason why many uk urban artist want to go stateside. Now depending on what you bring to the table U can either suceed or fail..Floetry went state side and had a huge success. Best career move of their life. M.I.A pushed more albums when she went states side & got more credit and radio air play His america ready for another 3 member boy band group? IMO no.. The countless B2K clones in america is unreal.Just watching making the band 4 the other day the amount of talent on there, says alot about the levels over there...As much as I will like to see them suceed, its a mjor task for them going over there. As for the asia market, Its abit too late now to milk it now . Manz like funky DL were platinum status over there like 5 years ago, while uk urban artist were fantasizing about state side.. Have been listening to there hiphop scene for a while now and they are beggining to find their own sound & swagger. The only thing that will trip them is an already established american rapper going over there to perform.

hip hop / r&b room but yeathey went to americaTIME ago. but like matt did sayplenty of groups over there. only thing they got as a advantage is they are english, and americans love the english accent and stuff. and if they get the right songs and be in the right light. they could use that to a advantage. depends on the push they get. but really. anyone can 'go to america'

People go to America because even a shitty development deal out there is better than the money you make in the UK.
this is also tru. my boy isnt signed yet. but we go thru a indi label out there and we get NO money here. and though we are not there we get benifits from them while we are sitting here.

They getting money. Don't hate. They can just see the UK RnB scene is dead out. It's like being a sick basketball player and staying in London your whole life. Waste of your time.
Xcept they are NOT sick. Plua the level of talent in America compared to here is a joke. Xcept its not funny

People go to America because even a shitty development deal out there is better than the money you make in the UK.
this is also tru. my boy isnt signed yet. but we go thru a indi label out there and we get NO money here. and though we are not there we get benifits from them while we are sitting here.
What Joleon gets money over there??

Guest locksmith

i think they may have a chance as their music has a slightly british edgehowever the whole english thing being an advantage im not sure about.....when ive herd dem speak sounds like they wer begging american frm day

What Joleon gets money over there??
jo has a nice set up with the situation he is in now.

anyone can make it in music with the right backing**, its just that alot of times these people claim they are doing this and that, when its not the case. most times their trip to america in search of fame and fortune is as much as a trip anyone else makes to go shopping and hope to see a few celebs, and or they are able to attend this or that seminar or party that some celebs also attend, then make it look like they have an interview with rolling stone mag lined up. when u blow.. we will know