PS3 COD4 mandem

macz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone chatting my name like say i weren't top 3 selected every game...and we was playing on some dead maps llow overgrown and that next sniping level som rebore mapsBare noobs aswell, only new people that got potential are Rewiz and Mr Reams all the rest need to be VIP3 or suttin...Macz can be team leader lol

Why is everyone chatting my name like say i weren't top 3 selected every game...and we was playing on some dead maps llow overgrown and that next sniping level som rebore mapsBare noobs aswell, only new people that got potential are Rewiz and Mr Reams all the rest need to be VIP3 or suttin...Macz can be team leader lol
bare ducktales

lol Don't have it Macz he's demoting you to VIP3.

GAMBINO-f*ckING SICKSCORPZZ-f*ckING SICKMACZMAN-f*ckING SICKJ-STEP-f*ckING SICKSKEMAR-f*ckIN SICKITSMURKURY-f*ckING SICKREZIW-AITETHE ONE A.K.A. (KUSHTY)-AITEREAMS-AITESORRY IF UR NAME AINT ON THE LIST1. GAMBINO2.MACMAN3.SCORPZZmans lurking around the 5 area
I like this guy, talks alot of sense. biggrin.gif