PS3 COD4 mandem

macz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a clan match 2moro and it's gotta be 6 of the best. Some group called SAS i jus had a quick 3 v 3 against em and i can't explain wha speed tablets they were on lol. When they get killed they seemed to get from their spawnin spot right back to u in the space of about 3 seconds. There fast and their bullets kill u quicker than urs kill them. Dunno wha perks they are usin but they are either good or cheats. At one point Me Lagy and Connor all got shot dead at exactly the same time even tho we were all in different places so someone explain how the hell that happens lol. Should be a tough match this i was gettin shot through walls when i presumed guys had no chance of even spottin me. Still think we will beat em but it will have to be some A Game cuz they seemed unaturally fast how they got across the maps.And O Tite Scorpzz and UKGrime reppin tonight against the WU Clan we battered them guys they only managed to win the 1 Search and Destroy which they were beggin to play cuz it was "their" game and still got beat on one of em.

i'm the shittest person in vip clan and I suck at PES
blad ur rank is 55 or summat. lol dat aint swag.ang tite gambino not dying even wen im firing str8 at him (no homo), u got some nex ultra armour perk.
LOL I don't even use that extra health perk man, u musta been using a BB Gun or suttin. I know what ur sayin tho set guys i feel like they don't die after ive unloaded a full AK clip into their backs.