PS3 COD4 mandem

macz

if ur gassins ur going down in history as the BIGGEST VIP2 LOSER EVER!!!!!
Lol.Like you hold any weight here. biggrin.gif Let me finish this wit one statement. You, Mr Reiw are not rated on COD4 by your fellow PS3 players are you...??Exactly.Me... exactly.Convo done. I dont need to reply to you again. Play your COD4. Up your levels. Then when i hear your name being mentioned as one of the better players respond innit. Just remember its you who brought the hype but obviously hold no weight to back it up. Truesay your up at this time i hope your practising for yout VIP2 team B group matches.
I'VE HAD THE GAME SINCE THURSDAY AND THAT WAS THE 1ST TIME I EVER PLAYED IT. i've sent u an invite to my friends list, if i dont receive a response in the next 12 hours I REST MY CASE.the bottomline is, WHAT TYPE OF LOSER POSTS IN A PS3 THREAD WHEN UR STILL PROBABLY FLOSSING PS2. 'OPEN YOUR EYES'

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drc u escaped whilst you could i came top next free for all game
fam I came top 3 in every game I played bar 1.bout escaped. In the free for all man heard you hyping, screaming "shank in the back" then when the results come up you went silent biggrin.gifprops though. man knows your dealing with one hand still

fam I came top 3 in every game I played bar 1.bout escaped. In the free for all man heard you hyping, screaming "shank in the back" then when the results come up you went silent biggrin.gif props though. man knows your dealing with one hand still
LOL yh i remember him singin or suttinbut i came 2nd :D i was a footstep away from winning

fam I came top 3 in every game I played bar 1.bout escaped. In the free for all man heard you hyping, screaming "shank in the back" then when the results come up you went silent biggrin.gifprops though. man knows your dealing with one hand still
Low this 1 hand business Macz, Ur wrist is broke not your fingers. Still givin me hard games on PES.

WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO EXCEPT THE INVITATIONS ON GAMEBATTLES.COM THEN WE CANT START TALKING BOUT THE TEAM SITUATION. tbh theres only 6 of us now and i can only see that number reaching to about 10-12. so im saying we start this ting within the next 3 days, den worry about the TEAM A n TEAM B ting

let me summarise thismr reziw has got big potential aint gonna liedrc is up there aswell improving alotjstep you have good games too but dont get ahead of yourselfLOL @ that free for all game i came 5th but it was like 10 points different from 2-5th an bare man were gettin shanked in their face init reamsbare man repped last nighti say just add everyone in the one clan and then when we have match...its bait not everyones gonna be about for various reasons an like an hour before we are due whoevers online put in a private lobby do like best of 3 games...Team Deathmatch/Free for all or whatever an whoever comes the top 6 or however many man the clan game is offering overall plays that match...simplei swear some levels have dropped aswellukgrime used to be sick now his not sodidnt really see mp about eitherhang tight whateverinit i know your lurkingsuck your mum thrice...bare michael jackson moonwalking lagjust to finish off bare man know yourself when im injured an still dunning bare of your dances

j-step allow hyping we all know ur good at the game u just want someone to say u top 3 select but ITSMURKURY WITH THE SHANK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>i like to know how many shots he has buss over all
Haha safeYeah i barely use my gun in the free for all, cant get away with that sh*t in the tactical one tho...I use sniper, normally get shot to sh*t inna shoot off... so i run around shanking like Achilies biggrin.gif Need to start using them automatics!

so thats who you arewas baffledbare any guys last night aswellwho the f*ck was cruzeone alchemist etc etc
CRUZEONE is me n MRREAMS guy stil, i bought in alchemist n ASSASINATOR21 still. the more the merrier . i've seen a few random guys reppin VIP2 thou.
let me summarise thismr reziw has got big potential aint gonna liedrc is up there aswell improving alotjstep you have good games too but dont get ahead of yourselfLOL @ that free for all game i came 5th but it was like 10 points different from 2-5th an bare man were gettin shanked in their face init reamsbare man repped last nighti say just add everyone in the one clan and then when we have match...its bait not everyones gonna be about for various reasons an like an hour before we are due whoevers online put in a private lobby do like best of 3 games...Team Deathmatch/Free for all or whatever an whoever comes the top 6 or however many man the clan game is offering overall plays that match...simplei swear some levels have dropped aswellukgrime used to be sick now his not sodidnt really see mp about eitherhang tight whateverinit i know your lurkingsuck your mum thrice...bare michael jackson moonwalking lagjust to finish off bare man know yourself when im injured an still dunning bare of your dances
THIS COULDNT BE MORE RIGHT. MAKE GUYS FIGHT FOR THE PLACES ON THE TEAM, TRU SAY MOST GUYS R UNRELIABLE

1 more thingthe games with me, skema, shatterdem, firmer, warcloud etc>>> vip2 gamesbare banter on micmore vip2 need to get mics
TRU STORIES, i recommend http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Hardware/Accesso...reless-Headset/ charges by usb, took 30 mins to charge game me 4 hours playing time. it says £30 but it was £35 still.or if ur not on spending them Ps, try this http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/part...OTH+HEADSET.htmit'll will be aite for 3-4 days then you'll realise its a f*cking joke, killing battery in 2 hours and dat. them f*cking AAA ones aswell. man killed a few remote control batterys for dat sh*t

1 more thingthe games with me, skema, shatterdem, firmer, warcloud etc>>> vip2 gamesbare banter on micmore vip2 need to get mics
TRU STORIES, i recommend http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Hardware/Accesso...reless-Headset/ charges by usb, took 30 mins to charge game me 4 hours playing time. it says £30 but it was £35 still.or if ur not on spending them Ps, try this http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/part...OTH+HEADSET.htmit'll will be aite for 3-4 days then you'll realise its a f*cking joke, killing battery in 2 hours and dat. them f*cking AAA ones aswell. man killed a few remote control batterys for dat sh*t
the jabra mic is supposed to be the best...comes with warhawk an obv can be bought seperately

The levels have never dropped macz just only been able to get on lateish lolzI agree though.. certain time not everyone will be online.. so i think the top 6 best out of three thing could work stillBut the only thing is if it continually changes.. you know man will be like "i was top 6 selected that round" "but i was in the other round" etc

The levels have never dropped macz just only been able to get on lateish lolzI agree though.. certain time not everyone will be online.. so i think the top 6 best out of three thing could work stillBut the only thing is if it continually changes.. you know man will be like "i was top 6 selected that round" "but i was in the other round" etc
yeh but its over the 3 games or 5 however we work it outif your in top 6 in one game but not the other 2 you prob wont get in

so thats who you arewas baffledbare any guys last night aswellwho the f*ck was cruzeone alchemist etc etc
CRUZEONE is me n MRREAMS guy stil, i bought in alchemist n ASSASINATOR21 still. the more the merrier . i've seen a few random guys reppin VIP2 thou.
let me summarise thismr reziw has got big potential aint gonna liedrc is up there aswell improving alotjstep you have good games too but dont get ahead of yourselfLOL @ that free for all game i came 5th but it was like 10 points different from 2-5th an bare man were gettin shanked in their face init reamsbare man repped last nighti say just add everyone in the one clan and then when we have match...its bait not everyones gonna be about for various reasons an like an hour before we a