DRIVING OFFENCE

EastBoy

I just got a letter today saying I was caught "Contravening Red Traffic Light". The letter is a Notice of Intended Prosecution and it has a form at the back to fill up on who was driving. Basically what penaltys am I looking at? I'm shitting it now still. (I've had my license for a year and a half.)

boy there was one time i went thru a red light like total nutterwas waitin for the light to turn red but wasnt payin full attention and wen i looked back up i must of seen that the light was green so i thoughtbut turns out it was the other set of lights that was still green, but as i didnt realise this at the time like a nutter i put my foot downcudda so easy ended with sum one drivin into the side of my car like bang

Its 3 points regardless, that and like some1 said £60 fine.Either that or represent yourself in court.
Do you know how long do these points stay on for?and can you get away by not telling the insurance mandem?
I think they are spent after 5 years and yeah you dont have to tell insurance, if you do it over the fone or net and they just send you your certificate of insurance just dont say anything,but make sure you are not a reckless driver cos if you crash it might void your claim.

Points are valid for 3 years, but stay on your license for 4.You have to tell your insurance company, if you dont and make a claim, your insurance is invalid if they find out. Insurance companies don't care about points either, they make allowances for the fact that most people are going to get them.

write back to them and tell them that you were driving but you were beign followed by soemone who has threatened you before, tyhats what one of my bosy said and he got off
Im surprised that worked.

Argh thats some fcckery. I used to think them little cameras at the top traffic lights are anything... cos I skipped bare lgihts in the past.LESSON LEARNT.
Its 3 points and a fine.The cameras on top of the actual lights box arent the ones that clocked you, the red light cameras are seperate boxes on the pavement that look like mini grey gatso's.If you dont tell your insurance company you will prob get away with it (and pay a lesser premium) but if you try claim 4 anythin they WILL find out, not pay you, and it will go against you when you try to get insurance again. points last 5 years

ive realy got to cut down on jumping red lightsu know the one when its amber an your trying to catch it before it turns red, then it turns red then ur going to fast so u just blow through it
u should know how long its gonna stay amber for, and that ur not in a jet. US traffic is friggin confusing still. you can turn on red at some points,

Buss a red light and a fed saw = pissed.Happened to my friend on tuesday, he had to sweet the fed to not give him 3 points. Still got the car taken from him and put it in a car pound in Charlton.L.
So they wasted their time impounding it for no reason?I ought to review my council tax if this is the case
say there being racist and ur gonna take them to court
WTF... Sure no problem. 1st lets deal with ur traffic offence.Then file ur case.. NO PROBLEMO..

ive realy got to cut down on jumping red lightsu know the one when its amber an your trying to catch it before it turns red, then it turns red then ur going to fast so u just blow through it
I think thats pretty much exactly what happened to me. Happened on the A406 aswell.Anyway 3 points shouldn't hurt my insurance too much (i hope). Some people have told me their insurance didn't even go up with the 3 points.

I just got a letter today saying I was caught "Contravening Red Traffic Light". The letter is a Notice of Intended Prosecution and it has a form at the back to fill up on who was driving. Basically what penaltys am I looking at? I'm shitting it now still. (I've had my license for a year and a half.)
ive asked you this before eastboy, but who is that girl in your signature!? also, is that from a video?