My Nose Is Broken!

Guest haze-e

Well...I leave my house with my boy to go and pick up someone from a party. The guys we were going to pick up one of them was getting surrounded by a group of white guys whom he had beef with.Two twos now we try and stop this ting. Theres like 20 of them and 1 of him so we stuff him in the car and try escpae...NO!These breddas chase the car and one of them spits on me through the window...NOW I KNOW IT CANT JUST BE ME BUT THAT IS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST DISRESPECT IN THE WORLDSo i jump out the car and bomb this guy that spat on me and the other 19 breddas rush in. Yes i got rushed and my other 2 friends by these 20 breddas. my friend got bottled and sh*t but we get in the car and drive off. Anyway we drive to the hospital (the bredda who got bottled is driving) and when we reach the driver faints/collapes. Now this is my good friend of 8 years so im overly worried saying forget about me... check him out.The doctor takes him away and does whatever. We ring his family and they come down.Now remember i also got f*cked up in thdis little bout but trusay my friend collapsed i dont care about me. Well my mum comes down to the hospital to see if im cool and my nose is bigger than a f*cking baboons. i still aint checked in tho. She finally persuades me to check in which i do then jam for the nurse. He checks me out and says i have to wait for the doctor.Im jammin with my bottled friend now and the doctor comes to check him out and hes kool. jus some cuts in his head back and mild concussion. The doctor says im last on the list to be checked so im like f*ck this... Lets go home. Bare in mind we were in the hospital for abnout 3 hours so i woulda had to wait about another 3.I get home and touch my nose... It moves and it HUUUUURTS like f*ck. I think its broken but i cant be bothered to go back now. If i dont check it out will it get f*cked.?

Guest Ibn Khaldun

If your nose is broken you can have trouble breathing and when sleeping if your nose is f*cked you can move all the tissue inside up into your brain etc (not tryin to worry you)

If your nose is broken you can have trouble breathing and when sleeping if your nose is f*cked you can move all the tissue inside up into your brain etc (not tryin to worry you)
I cant breathe out my right nostril properly.Feels like its colgged with bogey but nuttin aint coming out when i blow... bare air.

your lucky to come out of that in an alright conditionbut get your nose checked out fam....a broken nose ain't gonna just get betteras some one before me said.....if it is broken you could have breathing complications
I think im gonna go early morningI need some sleeeeeeeeeeep. Its been a long night.

kinda lucky that u got a good old fashioned rushing now days u would guarantee, something is pokeing you
lmfao!. True though.......tbh, I think if they were black=you shanked.Still though, get docs tomorrow and get it rebroken/set. otherwise it may attempt to set how it is now and you will look like chris Eubank, or a peice of the broken bone might slide up into your brain and f*ck your sh*t up.....

you should of run them over bowling style instead of hopping out the whip
If that was me I would have just spun the car in a donut, cutting them all in half with my hubcap mounted blades, then I would have immolated what was left with the flames that shoot out of the back of my 3 foot wide circular exhaust pipe, before firing my pintle-mounted grappling hook at the rooftop of the nearest building to pull my car to safety, as I flee back into the shadows..Meh, but thats just me.Amatures.

If that was me I would have just spun the car in a donut, cutting them all in half with my hubcap mounted blades, then I would have immolated what was left with the flames that shoot out of the back of my 3 foot wide circular exhaust pipe, before firing my pintle-mounted grappling hook at the rooftop of the nearest building to pull my car to safety, as I flee back into the shadows..Meh, but thats just me.Amateurs*
Amateurs

If that was me I would have just spun the car in a donut, cutting them all in half with my hubcap mounted blades, then I would have immolated what was left with the flames that shoot out of the back of my 3 foot wide circular exhaust pipe, before firing my pintle-mounted grappling hook at the rooftop of the nearest building to pull my car to safety, as I flee back into the shadows..Meh, but thats just me.Amateurs*
Amateurs
biggrin.gif Thankyou, that was well worth both our time.

Similar thing happened to me. Me and my friend got rushed by about 15 people and he got bottled.I only went to hospital for him then got there and realised my hand was f*cked. I didnt wana get it checked out but gave in in the end and turned out my knuckle was broken.To be honest tho there is probably not much they can do for a broken nose but should still get it checked out just in case.