Real talk for all the man dem out there!!

hazedunks

If your 17 - 20 who just aint feelin the tracksuit look no more. Like if you live in the bits hackney, tottenham, peckam etc all you see is man rocking nike, addidas tracksuits and i just aint feelin it no more i much prefer the jeans jumper trainers look. Anyone know any cool places to get some nice jumpers from and dont say selfridges cause it is wasteage to pay 70 - 100 pounds for one jumper. Any one else feel like this?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

topman..republic..the net is best place
what bout h and m, officers club, burton, blue inc, primark in oxford circus, do they sell good sh*t?
yeah man just look in therei ent been wearing trackies for timmmmmmmme only to the gym and rarely on road

topman..republic..the net is best place
what bout h and m, officers club, burton, blue inc, primark in oxford circus, do they sell good sh*t?
yeah man just look in therei ent been wearing trackies for timmmmmmmme only to the gym and rarely on road
crls you know if any of these shops are good.h and m, officers club, burton, blue inc, primark in oxford circus, do they sell good sh*t?Yea man it aint bout rockin tracksuits anymore and looking like a homeless gangsta

wot can i say? i'm a trakky man. In the house or out and about it's tracksuits, if i'm going out or somewhere nice with the missus then obviously i dress up, the best and cheapest way to do it. u go and buy a ridiculous jumper u can only wear it a few times b4 ppl start saying "oh he's wearing THAT jumper again"

wot can i say? i'm a trakky man. In the house or out and about it's tracksuits, if i'm going out or somewhere nice with the missus then obviously i dress up, the best and cheapest way to do it. u go and buy a ridiculous jumper u can only wear it a few times b4 ppl start saying "oh he's wearing THAT jumper again"
true. But the thing is places like h and m etc sell jumpers for ridiculously cheap ie 25 - 30 pounds in contrast when you go jd some nike hoodies just the hoodie cost 45 pounds im like gtfoh. That is a bump. And i agree there is nothing wrong with tracksuits heck ive been wearing them for a long time but after a while you get tired of them and you want a new look i guess. I mean how many times can nike release the same blue, black grey hoody with a trainer on the back and it says airmax or nike air at the front. sh*t gets old. Plus even though you don't have to be a rude boy to rock a tracksuit that is the impression people usually get when you wear one. You cant deny when rocking a tracksuit you get some worrying stares especially from white people.

lol @ this thread,nothing wrong with tracksuits Adidas originals tracksuit >>>>>>>dress code for every occasionyou dont have to be a rude boy or steet to rock
adidas originals are BIG! i HATE wearing jeans, their probably "THE" most uncomfortable trousers ever, personally i dont care how deadout tracksuits are to some people, their comfy!comfy clothes >>>>>>onlytime i wear jeans is if i go ride bmx or i go to clubs.

True-say you don't want to wear good clothes so I can't help you.You should invest in your image though bruv.70 pound for a jumper isn't too bad.You could save that up in 2 weeks if you work mimum wage at McDonalds after paying rent and bills.
lol but you still rock that youtful dress code..??Try Next, H&M etcAlso was looking at the river island site, got some sick smart/casual garmsGoogle it.