What do you call a man with no arms or legs in a pile of leaves ?

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok these jokes are kinda wrong, but i remember them from my younger daysWhats Red n sits in the corner?A baby Playin with a razorWhats blue n sits in the corner?A baby with a plastic bag over its head(classic) What can you say to a woman with two black eyes??Nuffing that she hasnt heard twice alreadyArrrgghh my memory is failing me.... *runs off to think*

bud bud ding ding A derogatory term refering to newly immigrated East Indians. It should be said quickly, with a slight accent and subtle head tilting action.
One Indian guy at my workplace used to do this and shake his head when he was really saying yes, but I thought he was saying no. Used to be so damn frustrating

elephant sez to the camelwhy do you have two tits on yer backcamel sez to elephantthats rich coming from a fat bastard with a c*ck on his face ______elton john goes to a tattoo palor, he asked the guy to tatoo a bently on his d*ckguy turns around and sez to him 'you're better off with a land rover, won't get stuck in the sh*t'______why is british weather like a muslim?its either sunni or sh'iat