Fellas

kurious

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent you already posted that in here?
Shut up
Your an a**hole in the worst wayYou used to get bullied innit? I still believe to this day the way you act on net is how you wish to act in real-lifeI know a few mix-up boys like you. You fulfil your fantasies on the net, prickGo gym, bang weights and feel like a man, you insecure wanker

to see that in this day and agecertain 'big man' r still using fake names to draw gyalits like, not even creative, still the bait 1's 'tyrone, jamal, leon, dwain'y do it, wen it just makes u look very dodgy or 15 years old, i assumed its bcuz me and this got talking and realised the links r close 2 home, so he thinks 'shel run bk 2 ends nd chat'but theres other ways to avoid this situation' isnt there? this aint trocodero 2001seriously, guys if u do this share u motives, if we work together at understanding eachother, there may be some hope 4 mankind.
I'm 22 and I use Justin (sometimes Justin Credible) on women as a standard, until I think they maybe wifeable.I only use Ashley straight up if the gurl is from chingford
Justin Credible = badderman fake name.If gurls don't believe the Credible part I just say that its my nik name for Credz
And it seems I was rightYou promote that name like say your the first with it

LMAO @ Numero

Lool at them bait namesI know certain guys used Hakeem after moesha days tooOnly time different name is getting used is if i aint interested or suttin
LOLThis is me, I tend to use Janell, lol.Pure times me and my friends will use each others names, but its bate cos we start bussing up.
and lool, their the oneI just standardly say a name like Chanel .. *thinks to use a bait name like Sarah / Amy for future use*

I pitty these stupid boys who think they are grown men. I just hate those kind who go on the internet looking for a vagina hole to put his penis into. It makes me want to hurl. Why would you even think about having sex with a girl who you don't know, who could have any disease or lifestyle. You males are so STUPID. STUPID STUPID STUPID!

Havent you already posted that in here?
Shut up
Your an a**hole in the worst wayYou used to get bullied innit? I still believe to this day the way you act on net is how you wish to act in real-lifeI know a few mix-up boys like you. You fulfil your fantasies on the net, prickGo gym, bang weights and feel like a man, you insecure wanker
Some deep feelings were caught hard lol.This is the net, I can say anything.I pump weights son, gained 2.5 stones still.Jealous???

to see that in this day and agecertain 'big man' r still using fake names to draw gyalits like, not even creative, still the bait 1's 'tyrone, jamal, leon, dwain'y do it, wen it just makes u look very dodgy or 15 years old, i assumed its bcuz me and this got talking and realised the links r close 2 home, so he thinks 'shel run bk 2 ends nd chat'but theres other ways to avoid this situation' isnt there? this aint trocodero 2001seriously, guys if u do this share u motives, if we work together at understanding eachother, there may be some hope 4 mankind.
I'm 22 and I use Justin (sometimes Justin Credible) on women as a standard, until I think they maybe wifeable.I only use Ashley straight up if the gurl is from chingford
Justin Credible = badderman fake name.If gurls don't believe the Credible part I just say that its my nik name for Credz
And it seems I was rightYou promote that name like say your the first with it
uh yeahjustin1.jpg

Justin, your not even that interesting for me to ever catch feelings, bruvva. I pity you. You dont know who you are, how am I supposed to take you seriously?And like I said, you bang on about that name like you created it, doesnt that mean that I already know there was someone with that name previously?

It is common knowledge.I just even showed you the picture of who uses it.Slippin.Credz, Justin, Justin Credible, J Credz & bobby are my nik names with my close circle of friends
Either you cant read or your dunce. What are you not getting here?Stick to taking pics off people's facebook with you in the back like the insecure loser you are, punk

It is common knowledge.I just even showed you the picture of who uses it.Slippin.Credz, Justin, Justin Credible, J Credz & bobby are my nik names with my close circle of friends
Either you cant read or your dunce. What are you not getting here?Stick to taking pics off people's facebook with you in the back like the insecure loser you are, punk
Holiday pics, I have put up ones of me in the front.Your the one whos blind when I put up the original Justin Credible, but you still can't register it in your head and I said its commom knowledge you jester.

Holiday pics, I have put up ones of me in the front.Your the one whos blind when I put up the original Justin Credible, but you still can't register it in your head and I said its commom knowledge you jester.
Alright mate*he still doesnt get that I know he know's theres another Justin Credible, but I was stating he bangs on about it like he invented it. He posted the same thing twice in the same thread like anyone cares*