Fellas

kurious

to see that in this day and agecertain 'big man' r still using fake names to draw gyalits like, not even creative, still the bait 1's 'tyrone, jamal, leon, dwain'y do it, wen it just makes u look very dodgy or 15 years old, i assumed its bcuz me and this got talking and realised the links r close 2 home, so he thinks 'shel run bk 2 ends nd chat'but theres other ways to avoid this situation' isnt there? this aint trocodero 2001seriously, guys if u do this share u motives, if we work together at understanding eachother, there may be some hope 4 mankind.
I'm 22 and I use Justin (sometimes Justin Credible) on women as a standard, until I think they maybe wifeable.I only use Ashley straight up if the gurl is from chingford
why bother when the whole of this forum know you im sure even you know the world is small all a girl needs to do is look at your sig and watch you posts.
I don't draw gurls from here.I have used Justin a silly amount of times.Even gurls who find out my real name can't call me it because it feels weird to them and they forget in the end anyway.Only time I can't use it is what I stated, in chingford.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men do that to girls that want to mash & dash, it avoids complications if they dont know your real name.
Truth.Fake names allow you to play the numbers game effectively, especially if u have a girl (assuming thats what yur into).Back in the day, girls use to get the fake name and fake school. Only the excited ones give fake names to girls that u've seen around bares in the ends, cuz obviously she will ask around and point u out in a rave or sumthin, and u will look the fool.Unless yur one of them ones that move bare stealth (i.e. dnt hit bait ends rave and yur never seen outside with her).It also allows u t discard them more efficiently.

im not a fellabut when i draw mani sometimes go by sarah or sandysandy if im takin the complete pisssarah jus cos something me an my bredrin used to do, my bredrin calls herself dawn and shes any arab facethe other day i was 24i do it cos i feel like it stilli have met big man still on the jermaine thing, if thats what u wanna do, then u SLIP and ur name is kevon, dont continue the lie - its needless
couldnt even read any further,was laughing 2 muchstill,i have used fake names in certain areas+when i meet a group of loud chicsaint done it 4 time though

Lool at them bait namesI know certain guys used Hakeem after moesha days tooOnly time different name is getting used is if i aint interested or suttin
LOLThis is me, I tend to use Janell, lol.Pure times me and my friends will use each others names, but its bate cos we start bussing up.

Lool at them bait namesI know certain guys used Hakeem after moesha days tooOnly time different name is getting used is if i aint interested or suttin
LOLThis is me, I tend to use Janell, lol.Pure times me and my friends will use each others names, but its bate cos we start bussing up.
When me and my sis were together once, we both got asked by two dudes that were together, I said Morgan, she said Stanley ........... Couldnt stop laughing, and they didnt even catch on!