Calories

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should go on that beyonce diet... maple syrup, cajun peppers and lemons in hot water for all 2 meals a day.
LMAO.
Is that real?!Erugh.
lol, it is a real diet, but u really shouldn't do it, its bad for your health, but beyonce lost 2 stones in 2 weeks.if you decide to do it i take no responsibility for your death!today i ate 14 weetabix, then i went to kfc n got a big daddy meal, im gonna go cook in a lil while, but i dont know what just yet. im pretty sure ive had too many calories 2day

ive been ill so and aint been eating so 2day has been a nice fatty daytea and toast 4 breakfastchocolate muffing, spicy tomato wheat crunchies and coke 4 a snackdouble cheeseburger, chips, 6 chicken nuggets, apple pie and a milkshake from mac dsa ripple and a glass of ribenabacon sandwich4 dinner ima have minted lamb chops and mashed potatoehow ive missed food, i lost pure weight in those 2 weeks i been illprobly put it all back on by the end of the weekoh yeah had some bourbons aswell and a dairylea dunker

Did u kno a four finger KitKat bar has about 900calories in it??I was shocked.
biggrin.gif on wikipedia it sez they only got 263calories, u got it confused with kilojoules lol.
Nah i swear on the packet right on the front it says that there is about 200-something calories PER FINGER BAR.i cudda read it rong but im sure it sed that cos i read it over n over again.KitKat.jpgThis is a smaller kitkat.

Did u kno a four finger KitKat bar has about 900calories in it??I was shocked.
biggrin.gif You sure?
Actuallly....Basicaly on the front it says that a 'bar' has 233 calories in it. And i always thought of a 'bar' as each finger, so i counted it to be 233 calories per finger. :D

jodie on the 1 u posted it says 106 calories per bar, the bar is both the fingers so a 4 finger would be 212 calories not 900 loveHAVE A BREAK
I did specifically put underneath the pic that that was a smaller kit kat.I couldnt find a pic of a large one.And go on wikipedia, it says 233 calories not 212. biggrin.gif

jodie on the 1 u posted it says 106 calories per bar, the bar is both the fingers so a 4 finger would be 212 calories not 900 loveHAVE A BREAK
I did specifically put underneath the pic that that was a smaller kit kat.I couldnt find a pic of a large one.And go on wikipedia, it says 233 calories not 212. biggrin.gif
ooh sorry, i used my COMMON and doubled the 106 calories of the 2 finger kit kat u posted hence the '212'why did i double it jodie? coz a 4 finger kit kat is double a 2 finger kit kat, capeeshnow who was closer?i was 21 calories off and u was 667 calories offnow do the maths darling

Yesterday:bowl of nesquick,chicken baguette,chicken sandwich,spaghetti bolognaise (sp)3 litres of volvicToday I have eaten:bowl of nesquickchicken sandwichhalf a pack of maryland cookiesthen i went to my boys and had 3 small pork piesthen we went chipshop and got a bag between usand 4.5 litres of volvic

Guest Seriouss
you should go on that beyonce diet... maple syrup, cajun peppers and lemons in hot water for all 2 meals a day.
LMAO.
Is that real?!Erugh.
lol, it is a real diet, but u really shouldn't do it, its bad for your health, but beyonce lost 2 stones in 2 weeks.if you decide to do it i take no responsibility for your death!today i ate 14 weetabix, then i went to kfc n got a big daddy meal, im gonna go cook in a lil while, but i dont know what just yet. im pretty sure ive had too many calories 2day
I don't want to lose 2 stone!!!I just want to eat healthily between now and xmas so i'm not on the "I will lose half a stone' in Jan.