People you feel that are generally UNDERRATED and OVERRATED in life.

Train

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ chicken being.....over rated had to put the word down here seeing as they should never be in the same sentence. Under-ratedSanaa Lathan SmallvilleOver ratedJeremy Kyle Show Lil Wayne
Tru stories.Flippin beautiful
Under-rated...Kyle XY
The look on that brudda's face aggrevates me for some reason biggrin.gif , never watched it though.

yeah that's true. i just think people don't acknowledge him enough, i mean he's multitalented - comedian, actor, singer - i still think people should rate him a lot higherthe nhs is seriously underrated, and posh and becks have to be the most overrated couple in england. robbie williams had some hits but he's past it now

underrated:pharoahe moncheslum villagedilated peoplesrhymefestatmosphereoutkastbilaldweleeminemkanojamie foxxtrey songzlloydoverrated:soulja boyyoung jeezylil waynet painakond blocktupacelviscoldplay
Just cos you fancy the 4 in the yellow dont mean they are underrated lolElvis gets alot of bandwagon supporters still, but he had some big tunes, ran things in his time.

David Beckham is a hero of mine still, aint even gona front.He has achieved nearly everything in the world of football.On about a million dollars a week, the England manager drops him, no moaning, calls him up again and he's there, no whining, no nothing, mad humble guy for what he has and he has literally everything.Just loves football, sick guy.

underrated:pharoahe moncheslum villagedilated peoplesrhymefestatmosphereoutkastbilaldweleeminemkanojamie foxxtrey songzlloydoverrated:soulja boyyoung jeezylil waynet painakond blocktupacelviscoldplay
Just cos you fancy the 4 in the yellow dont mean they are underrated lolElvis gets alot of bandwagon supporters still, but he had some big tunes, ran things in his time.
lol, err nah not jamie foxx or lloyd, come on i've got more taste than that! biggrin.gif elvis had loads of big tunes, definitely, but people hype him up way too much imo, especially americans. when people try and act like you're still alive (ie. elvis, tupac), that's when i think the bandwagon has gone too far.

lmaocertain people cant get over the fact their girlfriend has dumped them so I can see why people would wana believe their heroes are still alive lol.I find Michael Jackson worshippers the wierdest of the lot still.
*Looks in Cola's direction*Lol at trevor mcdonald gettin overratedHe's sick*only rate him cus we share the same birthday*

David Beckham is a hero of mine still, aint even gona front.He has achieved nearly everything in the world of football.On about a million dollars a week, the England manager drops him, no moaning, calls him up again and he's there, no whining, no nothing, mad humble guy for what he has and he has literally everything.Just loves football, sick guy.
true, to be fair to him..he doesnt or probably never wanted the attn. but i prefer pple who have a winning streak. the highest paid should be the best player.BUT he still overrated biggrin.gif elvis has such hype i think cos he died young. lord knows if MJ was dead i wouldve visited his grave by now. when they show those his old shots of like performances and all that..usually when they are about present him with an award, i kinda get goosebumps. no other person can do that to me. but i dont worship him. infact he owes me a slap for his schoopidness. about "dont you all climb trees"

The thing with some MJ fans is they go all out with the hats, glitter gloves and all of that, just makes me laugh.There 1 guy like that in my college, my friend walked past his computer 1 time and started cracking up, we all looked and the dude was looking at Justin Timberlake pics, PROPER anorak like, used to come in wearing the mj coats and the smooth criminal hat lmfaosome people lol smh