alex ferguson 'im pissed again'

n/a

Anderson, a summer signing from Porto, excelled in the recent 2-2 draw against Arsenal and Ferguson believes he showed signs he can be as good as, if not better than Cesc Fabregas after outshining the Spaniard on the day. "Fabregas is going through a golden period at Arsenal, but I thought Anderson dominated that position," added Ferguson.

why is he pissed?

sh*t thread title.I know way does your post insuinuate Sir. Alex being pissed.Now tell me Anderson hasn't been playing very well for us innit...
how da fuk did anderson dominate fabregas in that gamehe must of been pissed when he said it

its fabregas tho, you cant say anything bad against him, you know the rules biggrin.gif

Anderson dominated the midfield in that game and several other games this seasonIf you can see that your either blind or your hate for Man United is blurring your vision
I wouldnt say "dominated" but played well all the same.When you lot bought him i thought he was another flair type player but he seems alot different.

Anderson dominated the midfield in that game and several other games this seasonIf you can see that your either blind or your hate for Man United is blurring your vision
I wouldnt say "dominated" but played well all the same.When you lot bought him i thought he was another flair type player but he seems alot different.

Thats what I thought as well. Thought he was just gonna be an attacking player but he likes to drop back and help out the defenders so he can win the ball and start off our counter attacks. Either he's decided himself to cut out the flair side of his game or Fergie has told him to cut it out. As long as he carries on playing good I don't mind.

its fabregas tho, you cant say anything bad against him, you know the rules biggrin.gif
Havent you heard Cesc is the best midfielder in the world.
:D

Fabregas = Overrated
I was starting to think i was the only one who could see this. He is.
lol have u man watched the premiership this season seriouslybig up anderson i thought man u would miss scholes nuff but for them not to even miss himrespect to the boybut do me a favour fabregas is a different kind of guy

Fabregas = Overrated
I was starting to think i was the only one who could see this. He is.
lol have u man watched the premiership this season seriouslybig up anderson i thought man u would miss scholes nuff but for them not to even miss himrespect to the boybut do me a favour fabregas is a different kind of guy
Yea, now im not here saying hes sh*t. Hes a good player all im saying is he aint as good as people make out. Hes a good player yes but people go on like hes the best midfielder in the world.