DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN WHITE PEOPLE

dj ryda

SHUD CHANGE THE TOPIC 2 DONT U HATE WHITE PEOPLE I DESCRIBE MIXED RACE BLACK WHITES AS 'OFF NEGROID APPEARANCE' OR 'DILUTES'TRU SAY ITS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT BUT WHO CARES ?IF ANY1 TRIES 2 CORECT ME ITS A QUICK SUCK YOUR MUM AND ON YOUR WAY FELLA
MATE YOU STINK OF CURRY AND WALK ROUND WITH A CURRENT BUN ON UR HEADGO BLOW UR SELF UP
DEADED

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant hate it 'cause some think that calling us Black is offensiveSome woman sttutered and said "people... like... your colour. What can I call you?" so I replied Black and she asked "Oh so you dont mind that"So I dont really hate it, its not their fault.

keep your homoness in the other thread jamal
Shut uuuuup. Man, you lot are race obsessed. Who gives a f*ck what black people think about white people or white people think about blacks.
the whole world obviously.
No, only black people do. Onalevel, white people dont think anything of you blacks, your giving yourself too much credit.

Shut uuuuup. Man, you lot are race obsessed. Who gives a f*ck what darkies people think about white people or white people think about darkies.
Shut uuuuup. Man, you lot are race obsessed. Who gives a f*ck what black people think about white people or white people think about blacks.
No, only black people do. Onalevel, white people dont think anything of you blacks, your giving yourself too much credit.
If so, this topic would be only a page long.

Shut uuuuup. Man, you lot are race obsessed. Who gives a f*ck what darkies people think about white people or white people think about darkies.
They are bantering. Really, in real life, nobody cares. Apart from ignorant people.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif yur either a child or uneducatedthat statement was super retarded

They are bantering. Really, in real life, nobody cares. Apart from ignorant people.
Nah caring about what others think may make you a few things, but ignorant isnt one of them.

Jamal, I'm f*cking a morrocan (sp) gurl, do you wanna kill me???
I did, then realised you couldnt even spell Moroccan at which point I just laughed at you. Kind of consistant with every single one of your posts. 'f*ck, THIS GUYS ANNOYING. ...........Oh sh*t, man cant even spell 'boat', JOKER! LMAO'

talkin sh*t.so white ppl arent making judgements on black people (good or bad) all the time.slap ur self for tht line, film it, up it on youtube then whenever ur on vip2 and feeling to post suttin silly jus go to the youtube link so u get put off.thanks.
They are making judgments on black people, but not being they are black. RAR, if you lot cant understand what im getting at, its not really worth continuing this convo.

Jamal, I'm f*cking a morrocan (sp) gurl, do you wanna kill me???
I did, then realised you couldnt even spell Moroccan at which point I just laughed at you. Kind of consistant with every single one of your posts. 'f*ck, THIS GUYS ANNOYING. ...........Oh sh*t, man cant even spell 'boat', JOKER! LMAO'
She cant get enough rude boy.Also, can I call you Umaga???In your peado picture when you had them plats and because your fat, you look exactly like him.

this jamal bre just chats sh*t. u have an inferiority complex with black people. were u abused as a child?
No, because in real life I dont really hang around with black people who feel the need to prove their blackness by drinking Rubicon and listening to JME, which, dispite popular consensus, is what most black people on here feel the need to do biggrin.gif Personally, I dont have any views on black people, I have views on PEOPLE, but not merely due to their race. Black people, well Rubicon drinking ones anyway, observe how white people live and their opinions on sh*t, FAR too much.

maybe dude was straight purpley blue blicknah i wudda just said yh ya pink faggot. white ppl do funny sh*t like dont wash riceeat apples n grapes without rinsing them
biggrin.gif
And from when you said a statement like the above one, you cant really say anything to me. This is exactly what im talking about.

this jamal bre just chats sh*t. u have an inferiority complex with black people. were u abused as a child?
No, because in real life I dont really hang around with black people who feel the need to prove their blackness by drinking Rubicon and listening to JME, which, dispite popular consensus, is what most black people on here feel the need to do biggrin.gif Personally, I dont have any views on black people, I have views on PEOPLE, but not merely due to their race. Black people, well Rubicon drinking ones anyway, observe how white people live and their opinions on sh*t, FAR too much.
You hate your black side don't you???Also, what do you class the moroccans as, race wise???And:
Also, can I call you Umaga???In your peado picture when you had them plats and because your fat, you look exactly like him.

I think what Jamal is saying is right you know
has it ever occured to jamal that the people that accept him as an associate mite be the sort of people that dont care about race,but not evry1 is a middle class liberal bisexualwhite people make generalisations and use ignorant terms to refer to black people and the same vice versajamal is just arguing that white people dont do this which is rediculous,it happens,guys like a half jewish holocaust denier or something

i hate the word coloured 2, its so varied, it can me ne1even chinease ppl r coloureddislike "asian" 2 becos once agen its very vaired and im not asian either. India is a sumbcontinent. Kenya is in africa. I have no asia in my rootsswear ppl shud jus wear a name tag of how they would like 2 b racially classed