''Sex Buddies'' Appreciation Thread.

McLovin' Jones

All I'm saying is be careful, cos my cousin, has been on the f*ck buddies since he was 17, he 24 this month... This yute can only draw f*ck buddies...and if you got a group of chicks and your buddy seems cool with it, at NO point tell her about the others, you might think your being honest but if that girl even has a inkling about the others and things progress into something deeper, just know she wont forget...

All I'm saying is be careful, cos my cousin, has been on the f*ck buddies since he was 17, he 24 this month... This yute can only draw f*ck buddies...and if you got a group of chicks and your buddy seems cool with it, at NO point tell her about the others, you might think your being honest but if that girl even has a inkling about the others and things progress into something deeper, just know she wont forget...
Rah...Yeah, that's the risk you take unfortunately. That of attracting nuthin' but f*ck buddies. But it all depends on how confident you feel. To be honest, 24 ain't even that old though.I'd say he's still quite young!

Its true. As soon as you mention the other females it becomes a competition. She'll either out f*ck the other chicks or she'll go bunny boiler on you and INSIST you become more.f*ck buddies are overrated I reckon. But that must just be me getting real old, real fast. People with a hole bunch of links/fb's, are just greedy ass muthaf*ckers I say. Stop destroying society you whores. biggrin.gif:D *ducks out of thread*

Some girls love to front like say they won't catch feelings..Then they doAnd it all falls apart
this is the piss part about it..but so long as they give up the goods, i dont care...i got 2 buddies at the moment (i'm proper treating one of em mean but she is still keen), looking for the 3rd.....

to be fair that is remarkably shallow and i guess this lifestyle is shaped by the first 3 relationships you have before i was 18 i was jammin my girl and knowing her i acutually had my first girl at 14 new my fam parents knew each other etc etc so i was always on the family orientation ting it was never a thing of lash and dash but as i got more on the sex ting from 17 i started appreciating both sex with my girl and my girl for who she isi cant imagine just having RANDOM f*ck buddies from god knows when and never trying to have a girl on a real tip ill know when i got a girl worth slowing up for and when or how and why it happens and what i do about it is just between me myself and I im not the type to scream from the rooftops how settled i am etc

oh and gunner allow going to be a gallace cos of ya ex girl be one cos you want to it should have NOTHING to do with her if thats how ya gonna roll its best you go back to ya girl cos even with her not about she is controlling and contributing to who you are gonna be. If you wanted to f*ck nuff gyal you would of done this TIME ago and you said ya self ya not being faithful for her ya being faithful for you so boy.