Whats the point in life...

Guest Onslaught

I've done things the long way... getting there slowly but surelyNo hurried ones over ere love.
For what reason?Whats the point? I guess the thing I am getting at is how do you know any of this sh*t is real?
Because I like to have fun... I don't want my youth to just be about getting the best Alevels then going on to uni blah blah blah... I wanted have fun and experience things in those Alevel yrs loool...I was stupid llow meLOL! If it's real or not uno... well If you think theres no point to life...do oooooooooooone

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Onslaught
just the way it is init...caveman had to hunt otherwise they'd have no food.u have to work to survive, not the other way round.
But why accept it as just the way it is? Work to survive? When you are on your deathbed you will think how stupid it was too think in such a way.

Guest Onslaught
I've done things the long way... getting there slowly but surelyNo hurried ones over ere love.
For what reason?Whats the point?I guess the thing I am getting at is how do you know any of this sh*t is real?
Because I like to have fun... I don't want my youth to just be about getting the best Alevels then going on to uni blah blah blah... I wanted have fun and experience things in those Alevel yrs loool...I was stupid llow meLOL! If it's real or not uno... well If you think theres no point to life...do oooooooooooone
No matter how you live your life you will always have regrets.

For what reason?Whats the point?I guess the thing I am getting at is how do you know any of this sh*t is real?
No matter how you live your life you will always have regrets.
We have regrets... but we learn from them... everything can't be perfect... thats boring!

Guest Onslaught

Sigh.. If only this forum could bring up a more than mediocre sign of intelligence.. Big up all the guys who understood my point of view despite whether they agreed with it or not..

For what reason?Whats the point? I guess the thing I am getting at is how do you know any of this sh*t is real?
its not real, livin in a world full of technology doesnt really help as wellbut we didnt put ourselves here. at the end of the day there's sh*t we dont know(or dont know that we know)we cant change sh*t. so we gotta make the decision, either do the 'normal' thing or exit urself and see what happens..but trust me go on holiday to an LEDC but stay in a 4* hotel ull feel the difference, there's evilness and fakeness in the air here

I agree.Life seems pretty pointless because you spend so much time doing all this sh*t like school, college, work when you know you will die at some point and all that you have achieved is gone.This leaves me to belief something must happen when you die.I believe this life is a test.
I doubt we die and thats the end....ang tight the atheist'sel oh el