People who dont back their talk

DINKY

Ok I was on my way to Coral on upney lane off longbridge road in barking mans waiting for the lights to change then some car was driving pass with some skin head white guy in the car man pulled down his window slowed down and made some monkey noises me we ran towards his car and man sped off why are people like this u obviously have a problem with me for no other reason other than me being black so I try and sort out the problem and mans driving off swear down I should of taken down the guys number plate to trace him but man was even thinking straight and them times dont u hate small minded people

Ok I was on my way to Coral on upney lane off longbridge road in barking mans waiting for the lights to change then some car was driving pass with some skin head white guy in the car man pulled down his window slowed down and made some monkey noises me we ran towards his car and man sped off why are people like this u obviously have a problem with me for no other reason other than me being black so I try and sort out the problem and mans driving off swear down I should of taken down the guys number plate to trace him but man was even thinking straight and them times dont u hate small minded people
lmao, them onesmore time karma will happen to these ignorant peopleSame car might be in a ditch, turned over somewhere.