Most expensive thing you've ever bought?

JJ

Think about £11,000. That is not alot of money.
lol bullshit£11 is not alot of moneyIf i lost £11 i wouldn't bat an eyelidCould you really say the same about £11,000
I'd be figuring out how the f*ck I maanaged to lose that. Theres bare days lunch money right there

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e
Think about £11,000. That is not alot of money.
lol bullshit£11 is not alot of moneyIf i lost £11 i wouldn't bat an eyelidCould you really say the same about £11,000
I'd be figuring out how the f*ck I maanaged to lose that. Theres bare days lunch money right there
Lol.

I understand the logic where if you got enough money, 11k don't seem like alot. But i doubt anyone here is ballin' on that level. If i'm wrong, please show me. How much are you making to say thats not alot? If i had an 100k a year high paying job, 11k is 11% of my earnings for the year, and you say thats not alot? Shut your face.

Keeping Up with the Olutunde'sSMH
LOLSwear I didnt read the post but that bit >>>> ___
living with ya parents paying bills is AIR imo cos you can SPEECH ya parents you cant speech council bout paying council tax ya going jail fam no longwhen bills are in ya name thats when you can talk bout living alone etc and i dont mean a t mobile or catalogue bill cos you can just duck out to ya mans house while the bailiff takes ya mums renault scenic.LIVING ALONE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
The End.
buyin to let at this point in time is not an investment at all
Its the exact opposite actually.On topic, the most expensive thing's ive ever bought (beside paid up houses), is probably cars.Reading this topic and some of the replies seperates the mediocre who can't manage their money, and will be living off credit card debts and overdrafts, and still paying their mortgage off aged 40, and those who are smart, make sound investments (but still spend here and there) and are able to pay all this off by 25, and enjoy their lives.Also LOL at me having a banger of a Ford Focus (compared to what some people have claimed in this thread bout TT's and Merc's), but having the means to pay off their cars instantly while they're still on finance. biggrin.gif Also about 11k isn't a lot. I don't think Cheeky is stupid, I just think she meant to phrase it differently. Its not a life changing amount of money, but its certainly a large some if you use it right. Hell that would cover most peoples bills for months.

I understand the logic where if you got enough money, 11k don't seem like alot. But i doubt anyone here is ballin' on that level. If i'm wrong, please show me. How much are you making to say thats not alot? If i had an 100k a year high paying job, 11k is 11% of my earnings for the year, and you say thats not alot? Shut your face.
People are getting things mixed upEarning 100k and spending 11k on a car is not alotOf course loosing 11k from your pocket is going to be f*cked but a car is an asset

A car isnt really an asset (in the new sense of the word) unless you run a showroom, rent it or are a cab man.Even £11 is alot of money to me still, Ive screamed at my girl when she lost a fiver.Some people just have a different outlook on life, everyones coming from different places so its natural.

A car isnt really an asset (in the new sense of the word) unless you run a showroom, rent it or are a cab man.Even £11 is alot of money to me still, Ive screamed at my girl when she lost a fiver.Some people just have a different outlook on life, everyones coming from different places so its natural.
How is it not an asset though? It's something you own that can be exchanged for cash??Or do you mean the word asset is used differently nowadays?

11k can be nothing or alot for alsorts of reasonsits alot if ya loose it or spend in on champagneits not a lot if you used that money to flip and make more IF ya earn 100k a yearits not even a lot for US if we found a dodgy mortgage lender that allowed us to give him 11k and that is a secure deposit on a house and we only have to pay another 20k to own it(imaginary but you get the picture)