Tottenham v Arsenal, Semi-Final = 5-1

Badman

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certain fans have NO right to hype

DONT DO IT TODAY TANNER.. PLEASE......LETS JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS MATE.
Wasnt even backing there team before the game, now your trying to rub it in posting in capital letters now you wonSMHOnly Gundam and Tanner can hype, the rest, fall back in line

Certain fans have NO right to hype
DONT DO IT TODAY TANNER.. PLEASE......LETS JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS MATE.
Wasnt even backing there team before the game, now your trying to rub it in posting in capital letters now you wonSMHOnly Gundam and Tanner can hype, the rest, fall back in line
U DONUT biggrin.gif 21 GAMES CONFIDENCE WAS LOW.I HAVE SEEN TANNER QUOTES COME BACK TO HAUNT HIM ON MANY OCCASSIONS.JUST LOOKING AT FOR MY YID BREDRIN.BOUT WERN'T BACKIN MY TEAM.9 YEARS IS A LONG TIME..AM I WRONG TO FEEL CAUTIOUS.SOUR GRAPES EH???? NEVER MIND!!!!HOLLA :D

WHO REMEMBERS THE MSN CONVO WHEN I WAS ACTUALLY TELLING YOU MAN THIS WAS GUNNA HAPPEN.GALLAS = SOMEONE WHO WAS AFRAID OF A WORLD CLASS PLAYER.ASKED WENGAR TO BE TAKEN OFF BUT WENGAR TOLD HIM TO SUCK HIM MUM (In french obviously)BUC I SEE YOU READING MATE5-1

AlmuniaEboueToureSenderosClichyRosicky-------------------------------------------= Arsenal 1st team ......dont get it twistedFlaminiVan PersieAdebayorEduardo
smh @ missing out our captain
lmao this is the guy who said f*ck rvpArsenal fans >>>>>>>

AlmuniaEboueToureSenderosClichyRosicky-------------------------------------------= Arsenal 1st team ......dont get it twistedFlaminiVan PersieAdebayorEduardo
smh @ missing out our captain
lmao this is the guy who said f*ck rvpArsenal fans >>>>>>>
Sick.Wheres RaRe Uno?Im not even gonna respond to "bobby reds" and mainman in this topic. Bait they been supporting since 2004, no passion.Do the honorable thing, log off, and just think about Aaron Lennon and Jermain Jenas ripping your team open when supposedly they have no end product....Comprende?

Not suprised at the lost or the scoreline to be honest. The way Tottenham played in the first leg Wenger should of fielded a stronger team in this game but stuck to his policy and we paid for it. Not to bothered about going out of the cup but we got embarassed so props to Tottenham.Gallas had a 'mare as did few others but Im not to worried about how it will affect our teams confidence. I just hope Adebayor doesnt get punished for the headbutt incident if theres truth in it.

Yea i couldn't really see what happened in the incident from where i was sitting but it looked proper serious.Adebayor should get a 3 match ban.Bendtner will leave as well.This is what spurs do to teams, im loving it!
I admit it was unprofessional but it is still passion brought shame to the shirt nether the less

I've never complained about a lack of feeling.It's normality as I've never experienced otherwise.
When you f*ck bareback for the first time you'll probably have tears of joy
Safe Badman.Did you wake up in the morning with a horrible, painful feeling in your stomach?
probably the same feeling youve had for 9 years its cool though......I now feel your pain!
9 years thing is irrelevant....5-1 biggrin.gif
d*ck.....head.

Oh sh*t, arsenal got a serving. Nothing else to say Tottenham as a team tonight 9 out of 10 bar jenas who was a 6.5. Absolutely mashed it. Keane and Berbatov terrorised them like no-one saw Gallas get megged up by berb. Tottenham/Chelsea will be a good final.
Jenas 6.5?What match were you watching?!Great result though, 'a real glory day for Spurs' as Mr. Keys said.