Tottenham v Arsenal, Semi-Final = 5-1

Badman

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are so stupidObviously if Diaby is playing on the left he will need 2 take more touches to shift the ball onto his favoured side
lol so thats the reason he tries to take on 5 man every time he gets the ball
He likes to drive forward from midfield, thats his game, he created a few openings today..ok he chose wrong decisions but on another day...Hleb lost it more than him but i dnt hear no1 complaning
Cos Hleb played sh*t everybody knows.This is standard Diaby... pure wrong decisions.

We played sh*t, nothing more can be said, I didnt even get to watch the f*cking match. First derby ive missed in years n look wa happens.From what I hear, it was a poor show all round, from highlights it looked like tottenham were far more hungry, we looked abit clumsy aswell.Anyone that goes on about Carling cup being tin pot, its true, but when it comes to the yids it doesnt matter. sh*t cup, but cant lie, the defeat hurts.

They just need to look at the scoreline and never hype again. They are not even a big team.
This is what a win does to spurs mindsets, about Never HYPE again. L M F A OFirst win in 9 years an comin out with sh*t like this, was you one of those with yr top off in the rain runnin roun totty high road tonight?Big win still, but dont get ahead of yourself son, you really think if it was a league game we wouldnt have spanked you like we usually do?Honestly.until u do suttin of significance like win the league on our patch, then yr in no position to tell anyone to seckle.Now enjoy yr result, you deserved it, but know yr place.

DIMITAR " I CAN GIVE GALLAS A 5 YARD HEAD START AND STILL OUT PACE HIM" BERBATOV.Gallas felt it the hard way of trying to mark a world class strike force.First Dimi makes him looks like bramble then robbie " Ima legend" Keane did the drop shoulder and left man for dead!!Lennon technique for that pass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>f*ck orf, i thought he just wacked it from where i was sitting lol but he actually meant that,Pirlo would have been proud of them balls right there.

DIMITAR " I CAN GIVE GALLAS A 5 YARD HEAD START AND STILL OUT PACE HIM" BERBATOV.
I didn't know he had the pace he showed.
I seriously thought Gallas was class. Still do.With Toure beside him. Berbatosser and Keane would never strip Toure like that side by side with Gallas I swear. biggrin.gifHoyte should never be allowed to play Centre Back again. Even on FM there should be an option to BAN him from paying that position. :D P.S: Adebayooooor, Adebayoooooooooor! Give him the baaaaaaaaaaaaall, and he will scooooooore!

I aint read the topic since the 4th goal went in. I havent been this down about a loss since the champions league final.Carling cup or not. i wanted the win, especially against spurs.The vip2 man that spoke to me on msn know my thoughtsWe got outplayed. Simple. No excuse. Spurs were the better team and outplayed us once again, PatheticI'm on a serious downerSMHWell done spurs anyway

WHY ARE THE ARSENAL MAN BEING SO GRACIOUS IN DEFEAT.ADMITTING SPURS' WERE THE BETTER SIDE EVEN AT THE EMIRATES.REALISING THER ARE NO EXCUSES AND NOT USING THE 'KIDS' THESIS.IM IMPRESSED IN A SLIGHTLY ANNOYING WAY.ANYWAY HOW DO YOU FEEL THIS MORNING???NO IT WASN'T A DREAM OR NIGHTMARE.....U GOT STUFFED LAST NIGHT.5-1

Y WAS GALLAS STROLLING AROUND WHL LIKE HE OWNED THE PLACE.HE'S ATTITUDE WAS ALL WRONG.PRANCING AROUND WITH THAT MOHICAN sh*t WHILE TOURE'S PUTTING IN GRAFT IN AFRICA.I HOPE YOU LOT REALISE THE IMPORTANCE OF TOURE IN UR TEAM..SHOULD BE CAPTAIN.I THINK WE SAW THE REAL GALLAS THAT DEMANDED A MOVE AWAY FROM CHELSEA LAST NIGHT.KING>>>>>>>>>>.GALLAS...NO KNEE JERK