Have You ever gone up to someone

LuLu

who you thought you knew but then once you got nearer to them , you realized it wasn't even them ?i did this sunday evening,I just had to turn back around and walk in some other direction. i felt like such a plonka.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeap done it a good few times shout someones name and chase em down get up close it aint even them, i continue shouting and carry on moving
very dumb tactic, everyone knows u messed up and u make it look worst with ur feeble cover up attempts. Just admit u f*cked up and no one will give it a second thought.

Yes.I was little ..like 2 or something, I was walking down highstreet with a family member, and i let go of their hand to tie my shoelace and theykept walking, then I got up after doing it, ran to them n held their hand againAfter about 30 secs i realised it was some NEXT MAN, like..I was proper shook, then I went off back to my family..Thing thats worrying is, the man just let me hold his hand...f*ck knows what kind of dungeon he was gonna take me to..

I was little ..like 2 or something, I was walking down highstreet with a family member, and i let go of their hand to tie my shoelace and theykept walking, then I got up after doing it, ran to them n held their hand again
What kinda guardian does that?I think they wanted to get rid of you still.

Guest haze-e
I jumped on a females back i thought i knew.It werent A girl...
that would ave been funnier........
I dont give a f*ck how it woulda been funnier.I actually did jump on someones back thinking it was someone else.The resemblance was uncanny.

Yes.I was little ..like 2 or something, I was walking down highstreet with a family member, and i let go of their hand to tie my shoelace and theykept walking, then I got up after doing it, ran to them n held their hand againAfter about 30 secs i realised it was some NEXT MAN, like..I was proper shook, then I went off back to my family..Thing thats worrying is, the man just let me hold his hand...f*ck knows what kind of dungeon he was gonna take me to..
LMFAO

lool i remb once musta been well young was in SAFEWAY WG (lool @safeway) was holdin mums hand, let go got lost than found someone wearin the same coat presumed it was her without lookin twice ran up and held her hand, she instantly let go looked at her and it was some old lady i was like RAGS YOU AGED QUICK, nah but than i saw my mum behind me right after that was bare confoozled for 1 sec

Someone did this the other day, come up and tapped me from behind. I turned around shocked and busted a confused smile. She said "Your <insert random bait black name here> aint ya?" I said no and she persisted to tell me I was him, as if I went into a como and woke up 28 days later with amnesia.

I was little ..like 2 or something, I was walking down highstreet with a family member, and i let go of their hand to tie my shoelace and theykept walking, then I got up after doing it, ran to them n held their hand again
What kinda guardian does that?I think they wanted to get rid of you still.
Well it was like my cousin, so I wouldnt expect them to be a genius.

Remember when i was in this shop and saw someone that i thought i knew.Was looking at him and droped "You cool" he was like "Yeah man"Walked out the shop and i realised that weren't even the guy, just powerwalked back home.The waving at people that you don't know happens on a regz though, my eyes are f*cked!