Games for Xbox 360

Em Dott

Some luck has just come my way, and an Xbox 360 should be making it's way to me very soon.Just need some people to list some games that are actaully worth getting.Already getting Gears of War and Halo 3, but aside from that, what other games are there?I need stuff that will be good straight away, and will hold some longevity or replay value when I come back to it after taking breaks of gaming for like maybe a month or 2 whilst I'm doing work and what not.Much appreciated people.

Dead them next games cuz.All you need is COD4 + Another £40 for Live.Im telling you thats all you need.Ask man like Haze and Tony Black.Starving themselves so they can play the game for longer periods of time.
LMAO. Llow me mayn.Not even gonna lie today i played COD4 all day... Only ate at dinner time... Which was chinese.Lmao.COD4 + Live is you.The killer is i bought Halo 3 the other day... Put it in... Then took it out and put in COD4.Lool.

I'll Allow the eating ting 'cause i never had breakfast either.But you man didnt even know what day it was?!Proper spent 3 mins of the game asking each other what day it was!
biggrin.gif That werent COD4.....That was the holidays. Llow me.

LMAO @ the Call Of Duty 4 fiends. This game better not be swag because I will come back and send you lot a virus.As for Pro 8, don't know if I can be bothered to get it. Got Pro 6 on PS2, and I only got that the xmas before the one just gone. Wouldn't make sense to me gettting the latest one, especially when I'm happy with it.

LMAO @ the Call Of Duty 4 fiends. This game better not be swag because I will come back and send you lot a virus.As for Pro 8, don't know if I can be bothered to get it. Got Pro 6 on PS2, and I only got that the xmas before the one just gone. Wouldn't make sense to me gettting the latest one, especially when I'm happy with it.
have u got it yet

have u got it yet
Not just yet. Possibly a week/2 weeks time. My bredrin is hooking it up. As for the games, I can probably pick up one, and then the rest will have to come whenever I can be bothered to get it, and as long as it fits within my budget plan.

Bioshock i would imagine soMass effect NO he said GOOD straight away not after a long read and a yoga sessionRainbow 6 vegas MOST f*ckIN DEFDead or alive 4 only if he has a daughter the game is just painfully easy.Lost Planet dont knowForza 2 same as mass effectDirt dont know
to this you should add GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER (get the first one before you get 2 as its about 5 pounds now in the shops and then maybe get the next one)splinter cell double agentcrack downvirtual tennistenchu zall the games i just recommended in my own text are games you can get with a budget as they are fairly old but MORE THAN enough to entertain you this symester.dont fall into the hype of buying new games that are just AVERAGE it will hurt you in the end MENTALLY.take it from me titan.and EVERY GAME you can find on ebay that is new for under £30 quid.