ps3 and 360 quality comparison on devil may cry

revs

looks the same to me
lol Get me, it may aswell have been one video cuz there was barely any diff apart from the 360 side looking darker at some points. Would of been better if they just had it as 2 videos of the game rather than tryin to split it down the middle of one picture cuz lighting on certain parts of the screen and that would affect what your seeing.All that aside anywaysHow the f*ck does the 360 look "Superior" ??????????????

there is a massive difference when you watch it on a big hi def screen screen.i guess you don't have a good enough eye to see it. I'm suprised the ps3 is displaying textures at a only a res of 256 (from what i have been told). Thats what it has the muddy look that the n64 had.the difference is massive.also everyone bangs on how the ps3 has the better graphics. The developer is working multiple platform and this is the result??

Give revs a break guys, when it comes to graphics this guy probally knows more than us put together. You can easilly see some difference between to two videos with it being better on the 360. Again, there is hardly any differnece for me but it can't be said for something like revs who works in the industry.

Give revs a break guys, when it comes to graphics this guy probally knows more than us put together. You can easilly see some difference between to two videos with it being better on the 360. Again, there is hardly any differnece for me but it can't be said for something like revs who works in the industry.
appreciate it dude.true i'm probably looking at it too much through a professional's eyes and not through that of a casual gamer.

appreciate it dude.true i'm probably looking at it too much through a professional's eyes and not through that of a casual gamer.
Gam jus loves off his shiney PS3 . . .to me its jus the details that the difference but cant really tell by the frames tho . . .PS3 is nang but not there yet and developers need 2 know how to make games for it . . .

Not seen it on a big hi res clip so to me still looks the same. I dunno what it says if your see'in the 360 version looks better, is it that the developers are sh*t and ain't got the hang of PS3 or something? Sure it's common knowledge the 360 is easier to design for.
or that the ps3 has been sold a dud heart

Not seen it on a big hi res clip so to me still looks the same. I dunno what it says if your see'in the 360 version looks better, is it that the developers are sh*t and ain't got the hang of PS3 or something? Sure it's common knowledge the 360 is easier to design for.
I predicted a crappy 360 fan comment like that hence me stating earlier how good COD4 looks on it hoping none of use would be dumb enough to try say it........ I guess not.

I predicted a crappy 360 fan comment like that hence me stating earlier how good COD4 looks on it hoping none of use would be dumb enough to try say it........ I guess not.
i guess the whole industry is dumb then when a load of developers are saying they have to scale down the res of their textures because the ps3 can't handle it.i'm not a fanbay of either. I don't even own a 360 or ps3. I just call it as i see it.