ps3 and 360 quality comparison on devil may cry

revs

ffsthis has been convered a zillion times....the reason the 360 looks more vibrant is because the games are run on consoles on the settings out of the box.the 360's settings are optimal out of the box, where as the ps3 rgb colour needs to be turned to full.f*ck knows why sony did that, but yeh, thats the reason for the colours etc.and for the framerate, thats just down to the cell.

i swear ps3 designers still aint pushing ps3 to it max levels just wait till a shower face game drops 360 guys would be hurt
surely the shower face titles should be out now?i have been debating about which console to get so have been getting advice around work. Anyone that does have a ps3 mostly uses it for blue ray. However it doesn't help that most of the hyped games that came out in the past few months on the 360 have turned out to be disappointing too.

you know what i think IF ps3 and xbox live games could incorporate each other similar to how you can play some people that are playing the same game on windows we would all be bless.the difference is very small unless like revs you know the details but i mean who here really concentrates on such details when ya in the middle of a good hack and slash its like combing ya hair while dodging bullets in call of duty.every man here works and has paper or has parents that can get them a ps3 or 360 its not like back in the day when parents made us save up for our megadrives with our dinner money no one here NEEDS to compare just cop them both standard.or be in the position to and then vote with your wallet.

come on man i dont even kno what u were trying 2 achieve with this post lets be real no1 here is gonna clock thatfrom that video 360 lookd a bit sharper still but i dont even care its such a minor thingallow these console cheerleaders, if u like ur console best then play it init dont start advertising it like u get payed 4 that

come on man i dont even kno what u were trying 2 achieve with this post lets be real no1 here is gonna clock thatfrom that video 360 lookd a bit sharper still but i dont even care its such a minor thingallow these console cheerleaders, if u like ur console best then play it init dont start advertising it like u get payed 4 that
REAL TALK

i swear ps3 designers still aint pushing ps3 to it max levels just wait till a shower face game drops 360 guys would be hurt
surely the shower face titles should be out now?i have been debating about which console to get so have been getting advice around work. Anyone that does have a ps3 mostly uses it for blue ray. However it doesn't help that most of the hyped games that came out in the past few months on the 360 have turned out to be disappointing too.
Uncharted: Drakes FortuneRatchet & Clank Future: Tools Of DestructionMotorstormResistance: Fall of Man.All showerface exclusives in the first year of the console, wether you like them or notHeavenly Sword is graphically beautiful as well, games a bit short though.But yeah, in the first 12months of the consoles release we have these graphical master piece exclusives which all run like an absolute dream. Carefully crafted for the cell and the PS3.Name me 360 exclusives which you would class as 'showerface' released in the first 12 months of the consoles release?PS3 has had the best FIRST YEAR of any console in the last 12 years. FACT.

Lol they ain't showerface games blacked out, they are just decent ( played most of them before you say something)Something like Gears of War is something that would fall in that categoryPS3 had the best sales in the first 12 months? Im sure PS1 Wii N64 would argue with that. Most of it sales came from Japan though.

all this talk about ps3 holding out is nonsense its called market share you think they can just perform a genicide of fans when the whole world has got used to 360 which is good quality and cheap games for reasonable prices.kmtthey took too long too little to late 360 is in the lead right now for titles allow talkin bout games on ps3 like jesus is coming home.

Uncharted: Drakes FortuneRatchet & Clank Future: Tools Of DestructionMotorstormResistance: Fall of Man.All showerface exclusives in the first year of the console, wether you like them or notHeavenly Sword is graphically beautiful as well, games a bit short though.But yeah, in the first 12months of the consoles release we have these graphical master piece exclusives which all run like an absolute dream. Carefully crafted for the cell and the PS3.Name me 360 exclusives which you would class as 'showerface' released in the first 12 months of the consoles release?PS3 has had the best FIRST YEAR of any console in the last 12 years. FACT.
lol exclusives is neither here nor there fam the only reason games are not on the 360 only is cos sony has the money to pay for them to be on their console too and they did that cos they had no choice its like runnin for the bus and forgetting to top up ya oyster card YOU HAVE TO PAY EXTRA PEES FOR NOT GETTIN YA sh*t SORTED FROM DAYin your case ps3 took too long.

Lol they ain't showerface games blacked out, they are just decent ( played most of them before you say something)Something like Gears of War is something that would fall in that categoryPS3 had the best sales in the first 12 months? Im sure PS1 Wii N64 would argue with that. Most of it sales came from Japan though.
Nah, not sales wise. but games wise.the software in the first 12 months on ps3 is absolutely fantastic compared to any other consoles titles in their first 12months

Nah, not sales wise. but games wise.the software in the first 12 months on ps3 is absolutely fantastic compared to any other consoles titles in their first 12months
biggrin.gif:D:D:D and this is why the ps3 is so great and no one is playing their xbox EVER againLMFAOdefiant.reminds me of people saying that macs are better than pcsMAYBE SO BUT COMPARE WHO HAS 360S AND PS3'S IN NUMBERS case closedpeople vote with their wallets no vip2 thread hype fanboy talk is gonna change the facts GO CHECK OUT SALES FIGURESgo check all ya friends houses.if ps3 want more consoles sold and to gain BACK their momentum they must reduce price to increase market share.

lol exclusives is neither here nor there fam the only reason games are not on the 360 only is cos sony has the money to pay for them to be on their console too and they did that cos they had no choice its like runnin for the bus and forgetting to top up ya oyster card YOU HAVE TO PAY EXTRA PEES FOR NOT GETTIN YA sh*t SORTED FROM DAYin your case ps3 took too long.
Nope,Insomniac and Naughty Dog are third party companies that choose to work with Sony because of their ethic. Yes Sony pay them for the exclusives to make up for the profit they would of got by releasing the games multiplatform, but thats not money hatting.Kojima has the same stand point as well...AS DOES Seabass (maker of PES) but Konami sold him out against his wishes.These guys prefer to work with Sony because the main focus is to make the best content for the consumer.Microsoft have proved several time they are money motivated, throwing the $50+million at Rockstar for the episodic content...Rockstar take the money, and then go for LA Noire as a new exclusive Sony franchise along with developing the new Red Dead Revolver as an exclusive.Bungie have shown as well, they are happy to take the money off MS and then jump ship as soon as they can.fact of the matter is people WANT to work with Sony, MS have to throw millions and millions to get people to work with them.Yes, money talks, and the 360 is ahead at the moment, but its all built on false foundations.People say the ps3 is hard to develop for, thats because they are swag/lazy developers...all the top boy developers either work with Sony though choice, or, are contractucally required to work with microsoft and end up developing for ps3 in the end anyway.Infinity Word is another classic example, a multiplatform game where the developers were skilled enough to get just that bit more form the ps3s hardwear.

Whats that pic insuating anyways and wha is it meant to be from.
Got it off Beyond 3D , bare game devolopers.And yeah he is trustworthy , he's been right about every game he has tested.
i tested both versionPS3 and X360 version are 720p with 2x AA, clearly identifiable (not quincunx)Texture resolution are the same tooonly textures filtering are different, more clean on PS3 but more diffus/blurry, X360 version filtering is more aliased/artefact but more sharped

Nope,Insomniac and Naughty Dog are third party companies that choose to work with Sony because of their ethic. Yes Sony pay them for the exclusives to make up for the profit they would of got by releasing the games multiplatform, but thats not money hatting.Kojima has the same stand point as well...AS DOES Seabass (maker of PES) but Konami sold him out against his wishes.These guys prefer to work with Sony because the main focus is to make the best content for the consumer.Microsoft have proved several time they are money motivated, throwing the $50+million at Rockstar for the episodic content...Rockstar take the money, and then go for LA Noire as a new exclusive Sony franchise along with developing the new Red Dead Revolver as an exclusive.Bungie have shown as well, they are happy to take the money off MS and then jump ship as soon as they can.fact of the matter is people WANT to work with Sony, MS have to throw millions and millions to get people to work with them.Yes, money talks, and the 360 is ahead at the moment, but its all built on false foundations.People say the ps3 is hard to develop for, thats because they are swag/lazy developers...all the top boy developers either work with Sony though choice, or, are contractucally required to work with microsoft and end up developing for ps3 in the end anyway.Infinity Word is another classic example, a multiplatform game where the developers were skilled enough to get just that bit more form the ps3s hardwear.
and all of this is why the ps3 is the best console money can buycome like people that type essays about why a grime mc is the best in south. biggrin.gif

Lol @ you thinking this thread isn't about ps3-360 comparisonobviously it's not a big difference, but he's just proving a point.