What u eat?

energized

my calorie controlled diet consists of the following, chicken and lettuce.weight watcher yoghurt poured over a fruit salad , apples, bannas, kiwi fruit etcbeen on it for a good while, have the same thing every day and i only drink diet kick , it only had 5 calories in it and it helps keep me awake. i can seriously say i haven't cheated on this diet , okay well when ive been out at the weekend and drank alchohol , i guess that was cheating but foodwise i have not cheated.the results are looking pretty good so far though, so im not giving it up until ive lost some more weight and is satisfied with how my body shape looks. if that sonia johnny bravo jaw fowler cow can loose all that weight , so can lulu.

my calorie controlled diet consists of the following, chicken and lettuce.weight watcher yoghurt poured over a fruit salad , apples, bannas, kiwi fruit etcbeen on it for a good while, have the same thing every day and i only drink diet kick , it only had 5 calories in it and it helps keep me awake. i can seriously say i haven't cheated on this diet , okay well when ive been out at the weekend and drank alchohol , i guess that was cheating but foodwise i have not cheated.the results are looking pretty good so far though, so im not giving it up until ive lost some more weight and is satisfied with how my body shape looks. if that sonia johnny bravo jaw fowler cow can loose all that weight , so can lulu.
smhDestined to fail because your not going to be content eating the same thing everyday. Once you give up when your satisfied with how your body looks what do you think is going to happen?

i had porridge this morning then tuna and cheese melt on toasted breaddrunk a nurishmentjust got back from gym i got chicken in fridge ready to eat with pastahowever theres a pizza that looks real tempting

i had porridge this morning then tuna and cheese melt on toasted breaddrunk a nurishmentjust got back from gym i got chicken in fridge ready to eat with pastahowever theres a pizza that looks real tempting
Pizza aint too bad, mixure of carbs and protein. As long as you eat clean, then should be fine.I am noticing good results, need to get some new trousers soon, loot bare weight, and aint starved myself

yh but the only thing about a pizza is it goes nice with some chips and a fizzy drink and chocalate bar to wash it down with....had chicken and pasta anyways

nurishment vanilla is nicewhat you on

i struggle to put weight on, but in the past 2 months my diet of of progain, full fat milk, lots of chicken, tuna, rice, pasta, and multi vitamins ive put on nearly a stone,and just hitting the gym at least 2 times a week.plus ive cut out soft drinks crisps and sweetsbut i do eat alot of fatty foods aswell, i dont treat what i eat as a diet so just eat what i want

i just eat about 7 or 8 times a day, 4 medium high protein meals and 3 or 4 snacks
what kinda meals r they?
i also find it hard to eat 7or8 mealsbare time consumingso i just have to have lyk 3meals for breakfastweetabix2 slices of toast2 eggsapplejuiceyogurtden lunchdouble sandwhich or a chicken n lamb pattiedinnerwat evas cooked but always healthyno takeawaystryna drink 2litres of water a day but i keep on needing to go piss bare