Teenager Dies After Park Attack In London

bane

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more positive note, i rebuke the bad behaviour of the youth today.COMPLETELYI SMH & KMT at lost souls such as E15.I dont promote all this 'my ends, your ends' marlarky cos none of you niggers who are willing to kill and be killed over your postcode ACTUALLY OWN ANY LAND THERE.I stand here on this forum to say once and no more that you cant tell me a whole ends is full of pussies because of the actions of a few. none of this 'its a fact' bullshit either.I dont want my kids to grow up in london, i aint gonna think 'ok im in west so theyll grow up cool' LOLGood day to you all.

Living in London>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>85% of the rest of the world...Peeps need to put sh*t into perspective because there MUCH worse places to live...I live in South LDN but I know how to avoid situations. I know where and where not to go. I know how to carry myself in certain places and most importantly, I know what type of circles to move and not move in...Just have to show the youngers how to do the same...

Living in London>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>85% of the rest of the world...Peeps need to put sh*t into perspective because there MUCH worse places to live...I live in South LDN but I know how to avoid situations. I know where and where not to go. I know how to carry myself in certain places and most importantly, I know what type of circles to move and not move in...Just have to show the youngers how to do the same...

Plus I stab niggas.